Anyone work at Toyota?

That’s brutal. :tongue

There are better sources…

I’m just messin’ with him, hopefully he knows that :rofl

toyotas frames were outsourced ,the actuall recall was from the manufactureer not toyota .yes yota was involved but what other company is gonna stand buy there product that long ? if i showed ya a recall lists,s for yota ,then ford you would shit .most f250,s up have a recall on the trans cause it automaticly shifts ya into reverse while goin over 60 hmmmmmmm whats the lesser of 2 eveils

So, I was right. :slight_smile:

whatever lets ya sleep at night :lol

Toyota Tundra>Any F-150 ever made, someone lock this up ok?

hell yeah i finally figured out how to post a pic that wasn’t mine

Raptor FTW

ya my bros 350 had some recall , dont know the details, but until its fixed, it can have an electrical fire at ANY time, even right now sitting in the driveway…sweeeeeet

ANYONE WORK AT TOYOTA

NO SHAWNA

Only people who can bench over 205 can post.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Your not gonna get many replies :lol

And as of tomorrow, Ill post!!

Too many weak fucks on this forum. :slight_smile:

But, I’ll QUOTE you. :slight_smile:

:thumbup

"Cant go wrong with anything ______ " one of the most blindly fucking igorant things I hear people say. :lol Jesus tap-dancing Christ I love my merc for what it is but ill motherfuck the hell out of the shitty/dumb things Ford did to it, and there are some of em. Everything has its flaws.

It’s just bad luck that FORD, GM, etc. have more than the others? :ponder

DESIGN in and of itself usually is not the primary driver for rust to form. Although it’s true that if the frame was designed with some crevices / areas where deposits could sit and become corrosive over a period of time, it’s FAR more likely that the metallurgy of the frame material and the environment are the primary drivers.

Shawn: I’ve maxed out at just over 260 before but as of late my best effort has been 185x5. 205 would probably result in asphyxiation from the bar on the neck… But thanks for letting a weak a$$ old man post though!! :thumb Ha…