Anyone work at Toyota?

That doesn’t wash cars.

I had my eye on the Venza as a new DD.

ya cant go wrong with anything toyota

My thoughts as well.

My grandparents just bought a Pearl White Venza from Lia.

I love it. The interior (gauges especially) is very modern.

Will they let you drive it? I want another opinion. The interior makes me very happy. I love how spacious it is. Toyota doesn’t want that to be labeled as a SUV either. I forget the reason.

Yeah, my grandparents love me.

If I see them today I’ll take it for a spin, if not I will probably stop over after work during the week so I’ll let you know.

And don’t worry, I will give you a nice, professional review on it and not the usual “this car is slow, it doesnt have launch control or a turbo, it sucks. blahblahblah”.

Well, you know how it goes around here. :lol

Gracias.

take pics i never seen this garbage

I have a few I took while the car was still at Lia. Let me see if I can locate them.

Except a truck.
Junk frames FTL.

The new Toyota Tundras are phenomenal trucks. If they had a diesel they’d be killer. I’d take a Toyota Tundra over a Ford F-150…

They still have frame issues though.

And then there was the whole Tacoma recall junk your truck and get a new one deal because the frames on them were disintegrating.

Yea, FORD never had any recalls. I remember the tire implode issues a few years ago. I’d rather have my frame rot out vs I’d die in a horrific crash.

Every car company has recalls, including Ford, so not sure where your going with this.

Not long ago Ford had a problem with there powerstrokes and the particulate filter catching fire…that sounds safe.

I never said they dont have recalls. Ive got an open one for some stupid rubber hose that Im just too lazy to take in for something thats not a big deal.

The tire issue was Firestone’s fault, not Ford’s. It was only that one tire on the Explorers.

Toyota basically recalled most of the Tacoma’s on the road for rotted frames and they had some kind of issue with Tundra frames. I remember seeing piles of junk frames at Clifton Park Toyota.

So, Toyota is creating the metal for the frames?

PJB your arguments suck.

BTW: Ray Lewis just had a DIRTY sack. Favvvvvreeee went down HARD :rofl :rofl

Its got alot to do with the way the frames are made. Poor design that allows rust to form.

PJB: Linen deliverer… truck engineer on the side.

I just read alot of car magazines