anyone work for a honda dealership?

does anyone work for a honda dealership? I need a key made for my CRX…I locked my only key for it in the car, along with my house key and cobalt keys lol. I have the title for proof that it’s mine.

my friend tommy works at one anthony, i could text him to see what he can do

yes, could you please? sorry i missed your calls on sunday…my phone was on silent all day…i’m off for 10 days starting saturday so we need to get pics asap.

Can’t just break into the car to get the keys back?

its ok lol, what exactly do you want me to ask him? how much it runs?

Photographers is expensive :wink:

i was thinking about it…i might make a slim jim to get in the car…i need a new key anyway though…the only one i have for the car is flimsy and feels like its going to break everytime i unlock the car lol

yeah i need to know how much it costs, its a 1988 CRX

alright i texted him, hopefully he gets it soon, are u at your house?

I have a lockout bar you can borrow as a short term solution.

Or just do the coat hanger thing

You tard, lol.

CRX’s are easy to break into. I’ve broken into my old ones several times.

anthony he said its 5 bucks, whats the vin?

Oh, and IT MIGHT WORK but it may not. Cut a small slit in a tennis ball, put it up to the door lock and punch the tennis ball. The pressure should pop the lock up.

just go to ray lakes with the vin they will do it :snky:… but its easy to break into a honda fyi

edit 5 bucks is a good deal from other guy

PMed

Are you home? If you can’t get it done by tonight give me a call, I’ll come by and help you break into it.

:wave: ill be home tonight to

no i’m at work…i’m going to get a key made tomorrow. I have another set of cobalt keys so i’m fine.

use a license plate, its so easy to get into a crx its not even funny.

Truth. 1st time I broke into my 91 I was really pretty concerned that just anyone could bust into my car that easy. Not that there was much to take, but if I ever left something in there of value it could just walk away.

a license plate? i’ve never heard of using one lol