anyone work for time warner

im trying to find the name of someone who lived in my apartment awhile ago. I just moved in yesterday and tried to have the cable turned on they said they wouldnt because the last person hadnt had it turned off but the last 3 people to live here had dish and when i asked who it was they couldnt tell me my father is the owner and doesnt have any info on who it was because that was like 5 years ago and time warner wont tell me anything and wont turn it on.

ryanmcell

get a dish, tw sucks anyway. they’re doing you a favor.

I was going to but i dont know how long im staying here and dont want a contract

You don’t have to have a contract. PM me. I work for Dish.

Man TW customer service sucks. I can’t believe they won’t turn on your service because the last person who lived there didn’t turn it off. I’m sure the previous renter isn’t still paying on it. Here you are saying, “I’ll give you money for your shitty product” and they’re turning you down. Did you ask them why the cable isn’t working considering they’re saying the previous tenent didn’t turn it off?

+1 for time warners customer service SUCKING ASS.

now you have free time warner whats the problem?

Whats the address. I’ll see what I can do to help.

It must suck being the only person in a company that size that knows what the fuck is going on huh? :wink:

It has to be better then Adelphia…They would turn off the call center when Mr Regias would come down so it looked like everything was running great…then it would back log the place for hours…

you have no idea how much it sucks until you have to call them once a day to activate phone modems

This makes zero goddamn sense…

Cant you show them a lease or utility bills or a letter from the owner of the house or something like that?

Lazy fucking CSR’s

it makes no sense to me either theres no cable here but they say that the last people never turned it off so what no one can ever have cable here again untill they pay there bill how is that my responsability.

wow

The lady that lived here before me owes more then $900 to National Fuel.

All they needed from me was a license and my lease, took less than 20 min.

is there cable on the outside of the house?

If they never turned it off, can you just hook up a box to it and start watching tv?

no theres no signal i dunno if they just skipped on the bill or what but theres no cable here

where would he get the box? the problem is the lady owes them money. they shut her off. pm ryanmcell he works tier3 for time warner he is the only one who can help u imo to many waterheads work there.

there is actually very easy ways to lose dish contracts. i would prefer them plus its free to move anywhere