Anyone work/worked for TW?

In any technical position higher then help desk?

How was it?

I’ve told you what I’ve told you thus far.

:lol: I know

I had a nice chat with them yesterday

my friends dad has worked for them for many years gets paid good, benefits ect

^gets paid well*^

401K matching at 66% plus a pension, these are some things that make me wanna switch.

Worked for Advanced Techology Group (ATG), which is corporate but I was based in the West Seneca office.

I worked there for about a year I only left since they consolidated the department, and at first was a clusterfuck and we where told only a few positions would be in Denver were they where supposedly moving the group. It looked real good at first then trail went cold and I started getting uneasy about it and found a different local job of course like 3 weeks after I left they changed the ball game and gave anyone who wanted it positions with relo in Charlotte.

I would have taken it in a heart beat. I feel they are a great company to work for I did not necessarily like the work I was doing there. The best place to be is in a corporate gig, Divisional roles can be the suck sometimes.

I was looking at a network engineer position…pay is good for buffalo…

I know the position you are talking about, you are vieing with TW employee’s for it too, one being a friend that is going to be losing his current job since they are regionalizing the Video Engineering group. But if he can get it more power to ya good job and Vinnie Leone the manager in that group is a good guy.

You know Derek over there? he is one of the regional security guys

Chammaro?

If so yes worked with him before at Clientlogic back in the day.

It’s funny you say that because everyone at corporate wants divisional… I was so thrilled to leave corporate for the division (as it was 25% pay increase) but also less policies.

Best of luck Justin, Vinnie is a fun guy to work around.

I’m pretty sure he used to teach a class when I was 18 and went to ITT Tech (I know I Know)…

Anyways, I have a buddy who works for TW out in Charlotte, he seems to like it just fine.

You seem to be a high roller LZ. Don’t you have 4 people under you and the pentagon swinging at your nuts?

Vinnie is a manager? WOW. I used to work with him at Ingram Micro.
Nice to have a manager that came from the field so to speak…they know what it’s like to be in your shoes. The more years as manager seems to remove them from their past tho. LOL

Cable/Internet is free, and you get all channels. I think 401k was something like they match 100% up to 6%.

Damn, nice package.

That’s what she said…

:smiley:

66% up to the first 6%

I really miss the benefits of working there, granted I hate TW TV stuff but it was freaking free.

I didn’t know Vinnie too well but all my buddies say he is a awesome guy to work for.

Ryan, ATG sucks… TSG isn’t too bad, about 6 months ago I noticed a TSG position for a Netbackup/backup guy I wanted that job but was already filled :frowning:

ATG has a lot of in fighting management wise