Apparently a stock TII is pretty damn quick

I finally had time to catch up with my buddy with the 10th anny FC and he took me for a ride in his car. Good god… I would be sooo happy if my S13 is ever this fast. His car is bone stock, but it just hauls such major ass… We ran into some clown in an Integra too, made the night PERFECT :smiley: We even gave him a head start too… b/c really, it’s so much more fun when you blow by someone, then just taking them right off the line. Aaahh… gave me a lot more respect for that car than I had before… I always liked it, but goddamn… that thing sure MOVES for a bone stock 17-18 year old car.

bone stock?

so how slow IS your car if you think a bone stock FC is fast??

I’ll come take u for a spin this spring so you can shite your pants.

spilner, stock turbo II is pretty fast. similar if not faster than stock sr20.

he has a ka, of course his car is slow compared to at turbo II

arent they like 202 HP?

hmm yah that makes sense tho thats about what an SR is

oh well, the offer’s still on the table dude. bring your depends.

Pffft. Line up against my friend’s FC.

Whereabouts in Etob are you?

Whereabouts in Etob are you?[/quote]
who’s your friend?

im like royal york bloor area

Spilner isn’t your S14 still stock? Or are you not telling us the whole story? Either way, I’m always up for a ride in a car though, even if it’s stock. Still fun.
As for SRs, I’ve been in Iquabob’s S14, it was pretty quick, likely quicker than this FC, but then again that one wasn’t a bone stock old-ass car. The combination of really freakin old + hauls ass is what impressed me about the FC. That and it felt completely different from the SR. SR felt sooooo gutless off boost, and then really slams you back in your seat when it boosts. The FC either spools earlier, or makes decent power off boost as well, b/c it seemed to just haul all the time.

Whereabouts in Etob are you?[/quote]
who’s your friend?

im like royal york bloor area[/quote]

Red/orangeish looking FC. He’s around Royal York and Bloor too. :noes:

yo tell ur fc if he wants to line up bring 5,000 ill take him in my a cord wut 1989 bone stock runnign on the screamer pipe

edit

btw i usedto have t2 fc before i got into s13’s they will spank 240s and with mild mods they will spank sr’s yeeee

I will spank you all in my written off neon!

Back up son!

ill make you motherfuckers quiver with the sound of my diff.

ok ok i guess i sold out going fast for going sideways

seriously though this diff is fucking loud as shit with my suspension setup.

Yeah, uhhm. Apperantley I have to go for a ride a ride in an FC…

I had a chance to buy an FC-TT @ 16, but decided not to become a slave to an; ‘expensive car’.

I Nearly regret overlooking that ride, regardless of the fact it “missed a turn”, subsequently launching the ditch landing in a full grown corn field, female D/D never paid for it from the ‘persoanlly prefered’ body shop…

that quick tough? they are lighter…

yeah yeah she’s stock :roll:

let’s line it up this spring, bring cash lol

are u talking about steves FC, the tubbed one?