Apple Under Fire, Don't Kill Yourself Yet, Dex...

I don’t think this is going to stick but you never know… :smiley:

lol @ thread title.

it won’t stick.

The disputed section refers to the technique of creating a window on a computer’s screen with controls that switch between views of multiple associated display objects within the window, erasing one view as the user selects another while still giving a spatial frame of reference and the same general interface during the switch.
While IP Innovation doesn’t refer to any one feature of the Mac OS as copying the interface technique, the central claim may potentially apply to any of several approaches to navigating software used by Apple in Finder and its companion program. Category dividers triggered by Spotlight searches, as well as page tabs in the Safari web browser, bear the closest similarity to the now 20-year-old description.

how in the fuck are they going to sue apple for what could be tabbed browsing or just multiple windows of the same program? and they say Spaces won’t be affected for the 10.5 release?

i guess i don’t see where they fuck they are going with this.

More gold diggers… I’m really disappointed with where our society seems to be headed :picard:

Fuck Apple. What goes around comes around.