April 25th cruise, updates start on page 15

when is this going down?

I believe we mentioned April 25th, pending weather of course. Meeting at The Crossings at 2pm works for me, and like someone mentioned it’s looking like your suggestion of Prospect Mountain won’t work because it’s not open until May. I can check on that, though.

darn. what about Thatcher Park?

and i have some questions for u. throw me a pm

IDK, that is in Albany right? The suggestion was to take a cruise up to the LG area, which works well b/c that’d give us a lot of highway time (no lights, people can roll race if they choose to etc).

Shoot me a PM with your questions sir.

o ok thats fine.

Lets go somewhere in LG… they have that pizza place too in the village, cheap yet tasty. I don’t want to go to some sit down dinner and jerk each other off while spending $20+ on food. Pizza, hot dogs, wings, burgers, etc. works for me.

the pizza place next to the arcade? thats a great place but theres no parking what so ever. im thinking if we park in front of the fort down below and just walk all will be good.

pizza jerks!

Ford Foci aren’t allowed on the cruise. :haha

next to the arcade is Capri Pizza, Pizza jerks is by the ghetto chopper.

im probably not going either way… just a suggestion

Yeah capri… and I forgot to add we will have to walk a little to get to the pizza place as there isn’t much parking off the road. It’s not far though.

jerks>capri

Yeahhh Capri Pizza is madddd good!

Yeah, because you’re a bitch!..no but really, you could probably ride in my car and take pics:excited

pizza is like a blowjob, even if it sucks its still pretty decent either way!

capri pizza is the shizzznittt

The Pizza place that we’re going to eat at is NOT in the Village, it’s across from the outlets south of the village. Great parking in the back. Let’s just stick with it, rather then bicker about it, confuse people, etc.

Expensive group dinners are fucking stupid, esp during the daytime.

exactly.

Alright yeah that sounds better than walking to Capri.