April 25th cruise, updates start on page 15

I think it will still be fun with the handful thats still comming.

Hell i’d do it if it was just two cars. I love scenic drives

here my issue

1. i have a family party at 4 in clifton park. 2 neices bdays we are celebrating.

2. i have no real issue skipping this but for good reason. the good reason was an epic drive through NY state with some sweet ass cars and have a good time. if there is like 4 of us, is it worth it? no offense to anyone.

kinda pissed everyone isnt attending anymore.

There is going to be atleast 10 cars, and figure each car will have atleast 1 passenger…So there’s 20 people and I can guarantee a few that are not counted for will show up.

For me its worth going to that pizza place and hitting on the one hot waitress that worked there.

Hot pizza place waitress FTW!

tell me about it…I kinda planned this thing a few months ahead with over 20 people saying they were 100% attending…now look what happened. Thats shift for ya.

I personally think whether 3 cars come, or 20…its going to be fun. More isnt always better

Nick said he would get up early to go on this he just has to be back home by 530-600 at the latest. So we can at least get some decent photos.

FWIW, I MAY be able to make it, but it’s going to be last minute…I’m sorry for not being able to commit, but again I made this thread/idea several months ago when I was employed in the Albany area.

arg…

Yeah, but no one is meeting up until 2pm at exit 11

this is why i need to get a call back from my job to start work but i still have a few more weeks before we go back… then id have weekends off and wouldve been going on this

I may come, I havent decided what i’m doing about a few things with my car…

Plus if were out all day I have my kid to think about as well

but I’ll figure something out

we are meeting at 2…not sure what getting up early would have any benefit for on the cruise

also, we will be in lake george by 4…so if he wants to hit the highway and go right home to get to work on time, he will have a good time span to do so and wont be rushed.

i got richie to come so thats another person

u mean hurrrr!!! i havnt seen meatball in awhile.

sweet…

Did he get that thing tuned? Like I said, I have a tune all ready for him thats SAFE and will run way better then what he has now and it will take me 5 minutes to tune it at the meet.

also, I will have your injectors for you saturday.

He is on nights at his job currently so he gets home at 7am so him waking up at 1 is wicked early

no he didnt tune it yet, hes very picky on what goes into his car, i think thats why he doesnt want your tune, no offense or anything, he thought it was nice of you to do that

ooo didnt know he works nights.

see now you have to go