April 25th cruise, updates start on page 15

I’ll take 40*

FUCK salt :banghead:banghead:banghead

FUCK SALT:thumbup

I have had my car out for the past 3 days/nights…as long as the roads are dry you dont pick up any salt. I washed and waxed my car before winter when I put it away and it still looks like I washed/waxed it yesterday.

I was doing some under cariage work yesterday on my car suspension wise and my exhaust doesnt even have any salt on it or nothing…its spotless outside and under neath.

the dust from the salt will still get on your car tho, its just as bad.

i have a dust brush I run over it everynight when I put it in the garage

dry salt is fine…its the wet salt that fucks everything up.

the salt dust is like putting table salt on your car, lol its still gonna oxidize nuts and bolts ans susp aprts

my car is parked in the heated showroom! it will stay there until the weather breaks! However when i dropped my snowmobile back off at my shop tonight i wanted to take it out for a rip bad, but refrained! 40 felt like 80 today.

Sure didnt feel like 80 on the ice today. It felt more like 20.

salt is bad for your car. Still trying to get mine done, hopefully we will get some rain and wipe it away.

yeah you know me real well. ive driven to more events, and driven my car more miles than most people do in 2 years. dont give me that.

It was so nice today… I was cruisin with the sunroof open and my windows down haha. Felt nice.

Didnt you say it was like a 10 minute drive to the dyno or something…? I’m sure your car has seen a lot worse over the years!

Previous owner didn’t drive it in the rain/snow either.

Was a 1 owner car.

FWIW… my car has seen 1 and a half winters (first year I had it I garaged it until January… then was forced to drive it) and pretty much every suspension and exhaust part underneath has rust on it already.

American junk, the underside of my 20 year old jetta is rust free

my american junk doesnt see any rain/snow but thats a whole nother story

I don’t recall ever working on a Toyota Supra w/o an accident history:)

Really?

Sadly, yes. I don’t feel like counting, but lets just say MANY ‘high end’ Supras out there have had some sort of paint/body work, not to mention most of the ‘regular’ Supras out there too. Over 50 percent of the capital region Supras that I’ve worked on have had paintwork, and some were sworn up and down to be ‘all original’.

Supras get more bodywork then any sports car that I know of.

Mine is original, vins in all places. Only paintwork my car had was a new bumper/spray. Previous owner nailed a road cone on the highway.

Not totally original

ooooo I’m telling.