April 3rd cruise....?

targa off > above

driving your car>targa off

It’s out MFer!

Great time everyone!

Enjoyed seeing some new, and old faces. A few people may have actually witnessed me getting on my car:ninja

fixed :number1

The cruise was a good time for sure. Met some new people and had a nice, relaxing drive up to 26.

My papa bear burger with ranch dressing was full of win.

Yep, drive gets much better north of exit 20 or so. I told ya she’s tuned conservative, lol. Food was great too, however I think we overwhelmed the staff, ha.

yes def quite a few ppl leaving exit 8… nice cars as well. if i had something to cruise in and not the big ass horrible on fuel truck i wouldve went but maybe next yr ill have a car cough C6Z cough

deff. a fun cruise!

it was great! totally a perfect day for a cruise like that. also, the wings were fantastic. Adam can attest as well. Travis’ car is a BLAST!

it was nice to see the drifters come out on a cruise with us. The black gutted 240 with the cage hauled ass!

adam, how did the runs with you and the red evo 8 turn out? looked like you got it pretty easy from the back view.

yea, that black 240 PULLS! the car i rode in was moving quite nice too, but I couldnt tell how fast, no speedo in it, but i recorded a small video of us and the black car going down. i can post it if u guys want to see.

post it up!

sure. give me a few minutes and i’ll put it up on youtube and then post it on my fb as well.

black 240 moves outtttt,and wallace that was me that gave ya the thumbs up in the slobalt…i got some pix camera shit the bed after takin 4 so i took some with my phone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBkhOy1VrIY Here’s the link, but it’s still processing as of right now. So, uve gotta give it a few minutes. It’s ~140meg, so however long it takes youtube to go thru that.

yea it does!

also, Chuck, your car HAULS man! it’s great!:thumbup

stupid slobalt heatsoakin the whole way up

yea i had fun also. i wish i could have met up at exit 8 and gone for the entire trip but i already had plans…but i had a good time anyways and got to see all your awesome cars. wish my car had more power so i could have played around but it was fun to watch. i’m def gonna try to make the next one!

I wish my seat didn’t mush my legs togetherso i could have gotten some road head

did he say he was on 20psi or something???

jw because I did a few pulls with him…got him by around a car or so both times.