April 3rd cruise....?

Lets just say that Evo 8 was nothing special. I put 3-4 cars on him by the middle of 4th gear.

The Evo X also lost but not as bad. I beat him maybe 2 cars. He beat the Evo 8.

The black Nissan was nasty too!!! It moved out.

And Travis car…I don’t even know what to say. We ran for the hell of it and I felt like I wasn’t even racing. I am talking bus lengths.

yah I lined up with you and the evo that one time and jennie was like um, is the evo even racing? lol then I lined up with him again after and it was a complete murder!

jeff said he tried running him and jeff just smiled and shook his head LOL

it was nice to see travis get on it! Car deff. hauled ass!

My poor car didnt want to play at all. 17 DTCs! It was in limp mode the whole time with 5* max timing and STFT thru the roof. I may have shot a flame or two. LMAO. Its great I can scan and log the PCM but its time to get a tune bad!

yea, in the video he said he ran 20 pounds, still though DAYUMN! i dont think my car woulda pulled on any of the cars that attended.

me and that 20psi 240 lined up twice. Both runs were the same outcome. I ended up with around 1-1.5 cars by 130 and still pulling…that car was alot faster then I thought it was going to be tho! When I saw adam and the red evo 8 line up and that black 240 caught up to both of them and started going by, I knew it was a fast car!

yeah, def a nice cruise everybody! wtf was with that guy in the evo? that car was ugly and he wouldnt stop trying to race in traffic lol

That was one of my good friends that came down from Ti. Yeah, he was wondering why Chuck would not race him and I was like dude, every time I saw you try to race him it was in heavy traffic.

whats done to that evo? I know it has cam’s right??

Cams, tune, IC pipes, air intake, full exhaust. I don’t think it’s running as well as it used to for some reason.

yah I was about to say. I murdered that thing…like from a 70 roll to about 110 I had like 4 cars on it lol

was that you in the black S13 coupe???

It put down 290 on Moons dyno in the Fall of 08, but I don’t think it’s recent performance reflects that number.

Yeah, real good time, I need some gauges and an alignment! That and my boost controller got jacked with at the lot friday night. Alex is running 20psi and I’m running 17 but getting it retuned this week we’ll see what she makes! Oh, and some new tires! Haha

Yeah, real good time, I need some gauges and an alignment! That and my boost controller got jacked with at the lot friday night. Alex is running 20psi and I’m running 17 but getting it retuned this week we’ll see what she makes! Oh, and some new tires! Haha[/QUOTE]

Edit: should be running 17 haha. Lack of gauges and my controller gettin f’d with I’m not sure right now

Im pissed I missed out on this, had to work and the mustang needs new rear tires something fierce. Next time around Im in for sure.

Maybe next time we could take The Northway up to Lake George, and then Route 9 to the same resturant, or to one of the (few) others in Pottersville. It’d prolly be mid-May before I’d want to do it again, lol, don’t have a lot of money right now and the 200 mile trips eat up the drag radials quick.

…and he got clowned on by the white, intake, turboback, no tune evo x that I was pretty even with.

Glad that I got to meet the infamous dude from the Travis pic, lol. Man, your car is a sleeper, I would of never guessed that it would run with that white Evo. Again, Larry kept asking me why you didnt race him and I was like dude go ask him yourself he’s right there, but from what I saw he was trying to get you to roll on in heavy traffic.

:rofl Yeah im that dude in the Travis pic.

Yeah I love my car. It’s all stock right now but I can’t wait to put the dp on and get it tuned. Fun times will ensue.

racing larry has to call up david buschur and get hooked UP with some buschur parts