Aquamist 'Complete' Tank Solution

http://forums.evolutionm.net/water-alcohol-injection-nos/436005-new-generation-water-methanol-tank-design-howerton-engineering.html

Wow…really amazing stuff from Aquamist!

looks like a nice unit. unfortunatly i’m not a fan of meth injection. pump/race/e85 for me

I was going to do E85 in the X but it’s not widely available and I don’t want to travel with barrels of E85 in my trunk if I take a road trip. The thought of having to flash the car everytime I fill up somewhere as an alternative is not attractive either because then I have to keep my laptop with me at all times. Meth is a good alternative, but nto for everyone.

Meh, nothing fancy. It’s just a pretty anodized shell around your basic injection components. Been done plenty before, they just took it to a smart level and mass produced them for aftermarket profit.

E85 is readily available at a few places around here. Runway Express on Altamont Ave stocks it…

Yeah but in a lot of other states especialy when you get down past PA and further down like when I went down south i dident see a single station that offered E85…

So like he said not knowing if he can take a road trip without being fucked sucks… Unless he plans his whole trips around e85 stations :lol

Plus e85 varies from season/station and tank load the mixture is never spot on all the time… people are constnatly fucking with their tunes to keep the cars running good on e85

midwest has E85 everywhere. almost every filling station from idaho through north dakota had E85… its catching on big time. and justin you can locate E85 stations just the same as gas stations so you can plan before your trip.

You also need bigger injectors/pump for e85. People think you can just go fill up and crank the boost.

I’m still debating meth.

WOTM triple(the twin denso’s might even suffice), 1000s, and some fuel lines for you and you can run e85 all day long

Ya, twin densos are good for like 800-900whp E85.

No E85 in EG… yet.

plenty in albany, E85 comes in big drums like your homie C16

Oh how I love him. No point though, I’d burn through that like crazy.

youd acctualy have to drive the car a lot to burn thru it like crazy :lol

i witnessed his car driving through some big rain, the trip was a solid 300 miles.

if he took a long trip with it yea it would prolly suck but as much as he drives it around here itd be worth it

Yea F NJ btw.

Filling up out of a 55 gallon drum is a pain in the ass btw.

get a hand pump there not to exspensive

Still sucks.

better than having t okeep filling up the gas can and pour it into your car, then go back and forth…

they have mini electric pumps too but tehre like $300+