are the tolls coming down? I'd be impressed..

http://wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=36709

if it happens, tup to the politicans for finally doing something about it

I almost never use the tolls… but it sure would be nice to take them down.

i hate the 190 tolls… i go way out of my way to avoid using it… i know it’s only 75 cents, but it’s more the principle… i probably use 75 cents of gas avoiding it.

:word: Everyday coming home from work I do the same thing. I think in the 2 years of living in Buffalo I can count on one hand how many times I’ve used that toll.

Yeah it would be awsome for a Liberal to keep their word…considering when they first went up it was “temporary”.

My fiance lives on grand island. I’d be thrilled to see them come down. Doesn’t the law say that the should have come down in '95 or something?

[rant]
Yeah it was supposed to be “temporary”. The funny thing is. while me and Choda were going threw men/ohio…i think we had to pay like 2 tolls. NY had 2 just between Penn and buffalo, and the roads were way worse in NY. its like offroading once you go over the border. I am still waiting for Hillary Clinton to give us upstate New Yorkers the 100,000+ jobs she promised… although first she has to bring back the 50,000+ that we lost. But hey its not the liberlas in charge who are messing everything up…after all…NY only has the highest taxes in the nation and look how we are doing…the rest of the country is flourishing while we are in the shitter. But again…it’s Bush’s fault…even if it has been going down since way before he got in office:boated:.

[/rant]