Are you happy with your car/project?

I spread myself too thin.
I have too many projects. when I have money I don’t have time, when I have time I don’t have money.
projects:
With a lifted wrangler, turbo 1g dsm and more dirt bikes than I can store (6). I would be better off with 1 car. but I switch between the two because one is always down for mods.
regrets:
With the Jeep when I lifted it. I should have payed more attention to my drive shaft angle and with my car I piss blood because I went too stiff on the lowering springs and the Agx shocks just don’t adjust enough. On my dads 77 automatic corvette he regrets the 4:10 gears he put in on basicly a stock engine, so now it rides a too high rpm for highway driving
conclusion:
I will never be happy with a stock car, I will always mod. With every car I have owned- I said I would leave it stock an have a nice reliable car - never once did that happen. I’m lucky I guess because I never have enough money to buy what I want right away , so after waiting for about a year for funding I have time for researching the mods that I make. I basicly pick where I want my project to end up and follow others mods who are in that range, all the while doing the majority of the work myself and I never actullay had a car long enough to finish. So I always have that next mod in mind. If I ran out of mods and finished a car, I would be board and sell it.

A fantastic saying is always:

“Any finished project is a forsale project!”

im pretty happy with how mine was coming along. then i ran into the $ problem and it takes a good amount more than i had to make 500whp so im ditching it. ill build another project when im making good $ after school. now i know alot more and have more expirence ill have a really well built car this time around.

i learned alot from my old cars like:

dsms are peices of shit
vw’s are peices of shit esp anything with a g60motor or any peice of shit vw motor/part period.
hondas are the easiest thing ever to work on and all the parts are like 4bucks at best foreign when the shit breaks

truth…

I agree with u about the springs. I did that at first on my old avenger and i paid for it bigtime. The 2nd time around though i did it so that i wouldnt have any regrets