Areas Best Tuner for the Vette ?

and +100000 again.

Adam, just do some research…get to know some tuners and go with your best gut feeling.

however I wouldnt waste a money on a dyno tune or even a street tune until you add a cam/heads/spray or whatever you are planning on doing…so do your research now and stick with it until you get into the motor. gaining 10-20rwhp from a bolt on tune isnt worth the 450$ IMO, when you can add a cam and gain 50-70 for the same price.

Holy fuck

pipe the fuck down nutswinger!

Dude you talk like money buys intelligence but clearly from reading your statements money can not buy intelligence. He asked for opinions and people gave them and you jumped down throats like you are the know all god. Keep blowing Howard dude

you’re just jealous that his rims cost more than your car.

I am very jealous that some one doesnt hand me money for my vehicle you are correct

GOTT EM

ill give u $10! do with it what u will.

I will buy the most balling wheels known to man kind

Oh I dunno details, lol… I just think its funny that everything involved with this guy has to do with money, jealousy, and haters. Everyone hates because theyre jealous that they dont have money… thats all. Its rather retarded if you ask me. If your opinion differs from his, its because you’re jealous. Rather annoying to read… but oh well. Im just jealous.

Im jealous that I can not nut swing from some one who has been bashed by so many different people in the automotive world. It just crushes me from inside out. I may actually cry my self to sleep tonight that people dont over pay me so that I can live in my parents attic with a 100K+ car. FML

i’m so angry and roid ragin i think i’m gonna go smash up someones viper!!

well im my personal opinion, i dont know howard well, but i know him. hes a decent dude and knows his shit.

i have experience with vette doctors and they did an awesome job on my car. if i do the headers catless x pipe and cam, probably going to drive ten mins around the corner to RLMS to get it re-tuned. 1. to support local car scene and 2. to save the 4 hour one way trip to vette doctors.

this post is absolutely retarted 99frc def just wanted to know who we reccommend, not everyone fighting over howard.

plain and simple howard has bank and RLMS took off. Good for him. he made mistakes in his past in tuning cars and DEF doesnt treat some people the way he should. Namely a few on this forum.

BUT all in all, the guy is literally 5 miles from my house, and has to be doing something right.

SO 99frc if i was to reccomend someone to you, id say RLMS, Vette Doctors, or ECS. They will all do you right and the car will be good. Idk what your plans are for the car, but anyone of the three has enough knowledge to get you rolling.

anyone that lives near Pauly is doing it right. :facepalm

1. if u value your life, you will not go anywhere near RLMS with your car.

2. STFU!!! stop being such a fanboi.

3. dont make me have your little brother mop the floor with your unshaven face.

4. “say it again PINKY!”

hmm, did i say due to him being close hes good. no.

im not a fanboi at all. i could care less. just stating an opinion.

i think u and my little brother need to hang out more since you both :bowdown each other

and what in the fuck is pinky??? :lol

haha that thread it out of control!!!

yes u did. ur implying that because he is 5 miles from ur house, he must be doing something right. u didnt mean to but that what u said.

fanboi!

i think we will. he doesnt bitch as much as u do. :thumbup

amberlamps, im about to call dem

E your a PITA, im not helping you shave your back today :lol

and seriously, i did not imply being that he is 5 miles away he is doing something right. I said he is 5 miles away, AND has to be doing something right.

Nair FTW!