Areas Best Tuner for the Vette ?

i have really sensative skin, Nair burns me.

Even on your back? I tried to Nair my chest once, ended up bleeding BAD. It’s fine on my back though.

yea its no good. hate that shit. shaving is so much better. sucks doing it often and sucks how much $ the razors are but…doesnt hurt.

Nair dosent hurt me at all, but I agree on the often part, a chick I know does mine every 2 weeks now. Back hair for the all time loss.

you guys should get together and have a pow-wow

I dont give a fuck who removes it, as long as they get the shit off. HATE IT.

Who? Ive had a few buddies goto Howard and they have been nothing but pleased, Ive even talked with a few guys on mustangforums that have driven all the way from NJ and PA just to have Howard tune their cars. And Ive also talked with Howard on multiple occasions and he was nothing but polite and helpful. The only place Ive ever seen anyone saying anything bad at all about RLMS is on this website and I still have no clue why. Is there a backstory I can get filled in on here?

Im just going to throw this out there, most of the fast lsx in our car scene do not have there cars tuned by redline, that might tell you something. From what i have heard and frist hand experience i would never go there. The guy may do good work but he is not top notch. Seriously, check ls1tech. Barely anyone knows them on there. There are tons of shop within the northeast that are top notch. New era performance is one that i havent heard yet, few in long island. Its not that he tunes shit, just very conservative. Im sure he doesnt want anything else blowing up from his shop.

Also, did howard blow your girls car up tony?

uuuuuuuuugh. heresay like this is the reason i’m spending the money on a wideband and the tuning software to do it myself. ANY shop ANYWHERE has stories on forums and once I read em I get all fucked up about it. FML.

Was just looking at FJO’s last night, and they have come down in price a bit. Spend the money and get one that works without constantly farting with it. The reason that the others (Innovate, etc) need constant recalibratons is because they don’t control the sensor as well as the FJO does.

FJO is a great wideband. I’m still looking for a green display old gen for my Supra.

I’m rocking the AEM now and we all know how friendly that is with the Bosch sensor.

So, you have an FJO on the shelf and an AEM in the car?

yes everyone has instances where shit happens. but…things just keep on happening at RLMS. and please someone rationalize what Howie did to the white trans am. PLEASE!!!

That may not have made sense. Running the AEM UEGO with the bosch now.

I want the FJO (green display) with the NTK sensor for above the wheel.

how much is the FJO setup and what sensor does it use?

I think it’s $300 or so with the NTK?

oh shit. thats not bad!!! I NEED the NTK sensor :wink:

I have a question… what does everyone do that has 2 banks of cylinders?

FJO with any color display>Crappy AEM unit

It can use the NTK or Bosch sensor, thats the beauty of it. If you’re never gonna use leaded fuel, I’d just get it with the Bosch sensor. Sensor is 87, and the unit is 200 (for the ecu-integration unit, no display, just output to connect into your tuning software. The regular unit that has all the inputs/outputs for gauges and shit is 248).

Put the sensor at a point they meet, just run one side, or run a dual channell wideband (ahem FJO) with two sensors.

basically what i said about howard not treating people right, was solely aimed towards that white T/A