Ass jockeys at IMAX transit

false! burlington ontario! its not even 45 mins away…that shit has to cost a fortune…regular glass tinting is at least a $100 per car sometimes up to $150+ per car…

im guessing that “security” film, to do a whole car, is well over $500

We are not talking about a million dollar system. this is a shit rockford that is like 100 bucks brand new( i got 2 in my garage he can have for 20 a peice). cobalt300z you really need to learn to stfu.why do you come a on a web forum that no one likes you and talk shit about carsd you know nothing about?

that sums it up. I love the regal transit. :bloated: havent had a good experience seeing a movie there yet.

X2.

Kid in the impala is probably a huge douchebag anyway.

TUP to thieves making his life harder.

A lot of movie theaters are getting this way nowadays. The OP Regal has had multiple break-ins in the last few months. Park at your own risk.

Its prime territory…you know someone who goes in is likely to not return for ~2hrs…for the most part the lots are empty for 30 mins at a time

Yeah, someone broke my GF’s passenger window and stole the suction cup mount for the GPS a couple months back. That was on the west side though.That was it. Neither of us leave anything of value in our cars and they still get broken into. Thieves are stupid fucks.

+1 on baiting a car, it will work eventually!

you should keep an eye out for such stolen items for sale on craigslist and other sale forums, i wouldnt be surprised if it popped up

Stock head unit and hidden wires to my trunk where my box and amps are :snky:

That should be taped if you look on Craigslist for the same system becuase you liked it and found some scum bag trying to sell you your system back with the ripped out wires and everything.

x2

OT… did anyone else see the thread title and wonder what the hell the movie “ass jockeys” was, and why it would be at the Imax?

:rolljerk:

WOW! This has to be the most childish forum I’ve ever been on! I new there was a reason I never joined this forum and as far as I’m concerned I won’t even bother wasting my time reading anymore of this crap. NYspeed FTL.

I’ll see you guys in my rearview mirror.

-“Douchebag” in the Impala

PS: Yeah Jim, it was me, thanks for the sympathy.

lol. in your impalla? haha

if someone steals this kid’s rearview i swear it wasn’t me.

Puhhhhlease… your car is a pos and a joke. I bet you’re super poor.

At least you’ll be able to see us in your rear view mirror now that you no longer have bass to shake it. :slight_smile:

:bigclap:

What an impala can do…

Karl got him alright… lol

wow i live in the city and keep my windows down, glad i dont live in the burbs.

night rider…can we start calling you michael knight from now on?

i’m gonna call him poor.