Ass jockeys at IMAX transit

no, i’ll see YOU in my rearview mirror.

in the words of lil troy…

“Wanna be a baller, shot caller, twenty inch blades on the Impala
A caller gettin laid tonight, swisher rolled tight, gotta sprayed by Ike
I hit the HIIIGHWAY, making money the FLYYYY WAY, but there’s got to be a BETT-ER WAYY! a better way, better way, YEAH-AHHHH!”

OP: is this the impala that you’re Z is barely faster then?

im with nightryder. his impala is running 12’s right now im going with. theres a shit load of work done and i guarantee its the only one in the region that has as much work done to it as it does.

next time dont assume before you guys make asses out of yourselves. he doesnt drive his car like a douchbag and doesnt blare his music like a douchebag. get over your selves and just let people post without criticizing who they are and what they drive.

12s aint shit essay.

ok we’ve already established that lancaster is an 1/8th mile! 12’s at lancaster is not impressive lol…

and even if it does “run 12’s” thats pretty sad that he put all that work/money into a new gen impala…an old one, sure…because those is hood rich son…but a new one:gay: i can see why him and cobalt300z are friends…

Running twelves with or without subwoofers?

2002 Saturn SC2:
WAI, Motegi Traklite 17" Rims, Tinted and painted taillight and side markers, custom headlights.
Soon to be AutoX-able

lol. nice mod list. where is the performance oil filter and drop in FRAM AIR-HOG air fiter?

werd?

Post up a time slip!

Since he’s not going to post here anymore, ask him if he wants to run a 12 second 4cyl.

:tup:

Is running 12s, or you think it runs 12s? Timeslip please. :slight_smile:

matter of fact… according to your friend:

OMG BOLT ON 3.8!!!

It probably runs 14’s given the mods

i hate this kid

<3 the internet

if the 3.8 impala only has those mods, its a few sec’s short of 12’s

If this was an Accord sedan with equivalent shit done and the same situation no one would be busting on him…

wrong

if someone claimed their near stock accord ran 12’s people would be all over his shit

with all those mods stated, like i said…12’s at lancaster! lol

Is the quote from nikuk off of his friend accurate? I don’t know this guy from adam but if thats all thats done to it and the kid thinks he runs 12’s, :fail:, but from what i saw it was his friends making the claims.
however, the kid could have his impala modded up to run 12’s and I wouldnt put it out of the question til I at least saw what he was working with. People were way quicker to call him out and bust out the Impala jokes than they would be if he was driving the foreign equivalent, before seeing the mod list.

thats exactly my point. but because its an impala it automatically is a pos.

like i said a few posts ago… JUST LET PEOPLE POST WITHOUT CALLING THEM OR THEIR CAR A POS.
lets play internet shit talking :fail: (yeah im just as guilty as all of you, so what) it just pisses me off when you cant just say something to help the situation or help out a fellow wny driver.

i say lock and delete this thread if no one has any info on the stolen shit.