AT&T speed test: best to date

For anyone that actually travels in Upstate NY (no, Saratoga to Albany is not traveling, that’s a commute), Verizon Wireless, without a doubt has the best service. I’m not hating, I recently switched from ATT to Verizon and am posting my findings.

http://www.speedtest.net/android/114800078.png

That was in Malta this morning. Only had 3 bars, 4g FTW!

4G speeds are absurd. Makes standard roadrunner look like complete shit. Hell, I have the fastest roadrunner offered at 50mb down and 5mb up. Lol.

How do I test mine ? I have Sprint so far I’m still 3g in mechanicville but I have the EVO 4g only time I hit 4g in is colinie

What phone do you have John? You need the speedtest.net app if you have android/iphone.

I have a htc EVO 4g , its a Android phone

Ok I downloaded the app , ping was 278ms . Down was 351 kbps and up was 851 kbps at 2 bars on 3g service . Is that good or shitty ?

Shitty as shit. Mine is faster up here in the sticks (1761 down, 821 up).

Hmmmmm lol

Nick/JD, you’re phones are faster than my Roadrunner, lol

It’s probably because you only have 2 bars.

Nice indeed. Verizon is for queers

Text me when you’re at exit 26. Oh wait…you can’t.

:rofl that’s the beauty of it. I travel up there and am never bothered

My iPhone 4 on 3G downloads at .7 MBPS, up .5 with a 328ms ping. Lol

It seams pretty quick lol

Mine is slow as SHIT. WTF

Are you calling me a queer? That speed test was on the Verizon LTE network, FYI. :lol

Yea I just contradicted myself from that statement with this fucking half MBPS download bull SHIT!

Nick what is the fastest you get over wifi? My wifes 4 only gets 13mbps on my home network when i get 28 ish.