At what point does an Xsome become an orgy? (mathematical proof)

ASSUME: This is strictly one dude. X girls.

Initially i figured it was a simple function

Mathematically speaking:
We will make Y(X) a determinitive function to describe the type of sexual actvity

Let X=the number of girls

We will also assume that the male involved as well as each female is invariable. That is, that fatties still only count as one person. You can’t be 400lbs and count yourself as two people here (same goes for the girls). IE: you can’t bang a fatty and say that you’ve had a 3 way. This also precludes a 450lb version of skunkape from halfheartedly masturbating and claiming he actually had a “twosome” of sorts.

Thus: let M = the person solving the problem = 1

Now, that said i would simply think that

Y(X) = M + X

since M=1

Y(X) = 1 + X

Now here is where the personal opinion comes in. It is my opinion that anytime there are more than 5 people having sex at once, it’s an orgy, such that:

Y(X) >= 5 = Orgy
and
Y(X) < 5 = X*some

Rearranging:
Y(X) = Orgy for X>=4
and
Y(X) = X*some for X<4

However, after some creative input from Kcuv, it was decided that another variable was required. His understanding is that an orgy is actually defined by multiple people having sex in the same room, wheres an X*some could stretch to X=infinity. Using this assumption:

Let F = The number of people who M is linked to via a sexual act at any one time. To maximize bragging rights, we will let Fmax = the maximum number of people linked during the act in question.

The following equation was derived:

Y(X) = (M + X)F^-1

Rearranging:

Y(X) = (M + X)/(F+1)

Using this logic
Y(X) = 1 would result in the only admissible X some. All else would tend towards orgy as F approached 0.

When I started reading this I forgot to take into account the fact that I suck at math.

So now I’m just disappointed there were no noodz.

wow im so glad i don’t need to use any math that I learned after 9th grade for my profession.

I loved math, but now - im certainly glad I don’t ever have to do more than add, subtract, multiply or divide. only on rare occasion do I need to recall order of operations.

i dont understand why i am somehow brought up in every thread lol.

ihi.

sex appeal(or lack-there-of)

Umm will you do my finite math homework? Seriousley.

what is the variable “some” and why is it being multiplied by “X”

also F^-1 does not equal inverse (F+1) or 1/(F+1) it equals (1/F)

ding ding ding

newman, your math sucks and so does this thread

lol. i just forgot to include the one in (f+1)^-1 = 1/(f+1)

how can F approach zero? That implies that a person is linked to a fractional number of people. F must be a whole number or 0.

^^um isnt that when she swallows?

Wrong, A for effort though.

If X=The number of girls, This implies that a (2male,1female) 3 some is actually a 2way, not a 3way. (M+G+1), where M=Males (not including yourself), F=Females.

Also, lets assume there are 10 people in the room 3 are female the rest are male. You being a supernewman-stud, are bogart-ing all the bitches. Forcing the rest to gay out independent of you. Then your definition, (M+X)/(F+1)=4/3, clearly falling into X-some bounds, however you are definitely part of a orgy. No matter how weird that shit would be. Then a contradiction exists, TYFC.

wat?

it’s okay. we know this isn’t your subject matter :sario:

hey newman,

you ever take a look at this?

equilibrium of non-cooperative games theorom

http://www.princeton.edu/mudd/news/faq/topics/Non-Cooperative_Games_Nash.pdf

Ok so who is doing my fucking math homwork. Support you troops hahahahahah serious

This wouldnt really fall into game theory, and Nash Equilibrium would definately not apply, unless you see sex as a 2 player competition with perfect information

So yeah I dont remember that shit :gotme:

Fuck that noise.

I am with Jim, I <3 the fact that my profession the most math I need is on a high school level haha.

404 correct math not found.

Rearranged:

Y(X) = (M+X)/F