Atlanta airport

Orlando’s creepy robot trains freak me out more though, at least atlanta doesnt take you over alligator infested water…

They have a ton of stores in the airport you can shop at. The last time I was there they had singers/piano players playing in one of the food court areas. There was decent seating and shops and places to eat all around. I can’t remember which part of the airport though.

I made the unfortunate mistake of skipping out on the train from my terminal to the baggage claim. I figured how far could it really be, I wanted to stretch my legs. 20 mins later, I def. regretted my decision. Taking the train from terminal to terminal isn’t terrible. You shouldn’t have too much trouble getting to your next terminal in a timely fashion. As far as things to do, I never really was stuck there for too long so I wouldn’t be able to tell you.

You’re from Chicago - you have no right to complain about airports

Either E concourse or outside security at Houlihans. Only Pianos. I assume you are talking about E though.

I always laugh when people do that, esp. if you are coming from one of the farther out terminals.

ORD rocks, if your flight is delayed, all you have to do is get shit faced and ride the moving walkway through the tunnel, plus there are ways to go anywhere in the airport that most people do not understand.

Atleast the conveyor belts turned my speed walking into a marathon sprint.

…and I def came out of one of the further terminals.

Did you take off?

Nope. Must have been that my wheel speed was speed was counter-acted by the speed of the conveyor belt :tdown: haha