Attension all PAINTERS

:rofl:Farmall red>*

jeez no need to tear me a new asshole.im just trying 2 figure something out here.if i had the money it wouldnt b a issue but im a poor college student.

no ones trying to tear you apart, just giveing you advice!

ight…looks like im just gonna head 2 macco or like earlshibe.

Your trippin. If I did a overall for 1g I’d be loosing my ass.

If you want a quality job and can spend in the 3-5k range (body work is alot of work) take it to first try. Jeff does awsome work. Don’t ever forget this quote. “Doing it right the first time is ALWAYS the cheapest route.”

u willl be sorry

x2

why not do the work yourself?

i would leave it as is instead of even wasting the money on maaco!

agreed! you will so regret it, and even if u decide u got money and want it done right, u just created a lot more work stripping it down

although i’ve a friend who got his car painted at earl schieb and honestly it wasnt that bad. It had a some orange peel but it wasnt bad unless you were right up on it. He had a guy from earl scheib wetsand and buff it. He paid around $700 cause they did some bodywork also. Overall though u get what u pay for.

I was talking about a skuff and repaint job…my sister’s car was repainted for 1300 and it turned out awesome (Psycho ex b/f keyed the entire thing).

As for the Macco…fuck that my friend went there…looked like pooo…so much orange peel and runs it was amazing…overall i think i could have painted it better.