Attension all PAINTERS

I had arrangements with a tech school to paint my 94 formula but they fell through.i might have something in the works but just in case i was wondering if theres anyone here whiling to paint the entire car 4 me.I do understand its gonna be more then a tech school because id have to pay for labor.
Currently the car is a factory dark red. I wanna change it to a different shade of red.Its a GM color called Spice Red thats on the 05-06 GTO’s. I have a FG ram air hood thats gonna need to be sanded.Its primar and has a thick layer of gell on it. The quarter panels have small dents that will need a lil bit of puddy to smothin them out. not rust repair or ne thing like that.not sure wat im looking at paint cost wise.if u could throw some numbers at me to get a idea of how much it will cost.i could even try 2 bring it buy for u to give a better estimate.just let me no either on this thread or pm me.
thanks

i just realized i spell attention wrong…o well

1st try is where its at. he did whiteys car and it is damn near perfect…

Roughly how much am i lookin at though?

if you are doing a complete coler change you are looking at a decent amount, espeacially red in coler

:stupid: :beer:

Just the body.im not gonna worry bout under the hood and trunk.and i just want a different shade of red.

Not sure how Jeff would react to someone wanting cheap body work done. If you want cheap head to Maaco. Jeff does quality work, for a pretty decent price.

do u no which macco he works at?cause thats wat i was shooting for.people did warn me though that maccos can do a terrible job it just depends on who is painting it.but if u no this guy does a good job that really helps out a lot.so ya if u could let me no which 1 he works at and ill ask 4 him.
thanks

HE DOES NOT WORK FOR MACCO ! !

whitey was sayn if u want a cheap half ass paint job go to macco for one, other wise jeff is the guy for the job

that sucks.i wish the paint wasnt so shitty on this car.its faded and the clear coat is coming off.its a pain in the ass.

U get what u pay for,nuff said. Take it to Macco if u are going to be cheap about it or take it to 1st try if u want to pay a lil more for a professional job

he only wants to pay 600 bucs tahts barely enough to cover materials, like said u get what u pay for

To spray the entire car I would say a “good deal” for decent work it like $1000-1500.

Faded and clear coming off= delamination…Hate to tell ya, your not getting out of this cheap…You really don’t understand the labor involved.

:rofl: not that red it wont !

guestamate at 135 a quart times 4 then 100 to 300 for galon of clear primer reducer shit adds up to about 900 to a grand

:bigthumb:

i went with somewhat cheaper materials on my car, and ended up dropping bout 600 easy on it

Tractor Supply…red paint= $30 a gallon…:smiley: