Attn Admins and Mods

I dont think people realize how much time starboy and whitey have into this website…

mr. two face, get the fuck out of here, for real. you will sit there and bash them but now u must want something for them cause ur ready to swing from there nuts

I think its just a general meet. The only favortism towards imports might be that the majority of his friends have imports. But has never once said its this kind of car night.

I have learned quite a bit technically from this site about a variety of things. Granted I go to more Nissan sites to learn higher tech for my car. But there are definitely tech discussions on here.

The only thing I can say to that is use the report a post button. More and more people have been using it. We are being very reactive to those type of reports. its a fine line you play when modding. If i ban a certain person then i deal with crying for weeks. it gets old after awhile. Its a tough job to do!

The meets fall through because, lack of participation, not because of whitey :rofl:

i know, and thats why i said that not towards whitey, its ppl just dont care on this site, soo why bother to always do it

People change, Have more to do than in years past.

I have no car or really any interest in cars anymore. I’m here because i like the way it’s ran and gotta give out my useless info.

ban the person, its not hard, who cares if they cry, ignore it. not being a dick, but i hardly see anything “technical” on the site. im sure like many others, they go to other sites

wow, look whos talking. last we talked to you at the stadiums you had no beef.

ignore it. Why dont you ask whitey about the time he banned someone and they got his phone number and cryed to him while on vacation.

Justin you been hangin out with quik and sam too much :rofl:

only beef is how the site is managed, how things are done, how favorites are played way to much.

i made the same mistake giving burnyD my number to, we all did.

really have i? are u stalking me now shaggy? pretty sure you dont know what ur talking about right now.

you think you can do better? not being a dick but serious.

uughh… :repost. Do you really know how much time and money it takes to provide and maintain a public web server with ample bandwidth? And we have real jobs on top of that. Like I don’t have time to go through each section everyday and babysit you guys that wanna bring non-car related shit onto the forum. If anything you’re being the most hypocritical wankster out there right now. You bitch about how all this non-car related stuff gets away, yet you sit there and antagonize other members who you may or may not know. You’re right, people hang out without the help of Pittspeed, we don’t know who’s hanging out with who or who’s joking around. Generally the only things I see get out of hand are dealing with users who have repetitive conflicts and run-ins with the rules of the board or are indefinitely douche bags/bullshitters/garbage in the first place, in which case, if given the power I would ban immediately. I see these incidents typically as an example of what not to do. Being a mod I can only lock or delete, most of the time delete :slight_smile: ,when things get out of hand or when threats start getting tossed around. Then again it’s a catch 22 b/c I don’t know who’s messing with who. Better safe to delete than sorry if things get out of hand. Like don’t you and burnyd and whoever go eat wings everyweek and toss around laura? Like, :gives + whotehfuck knows. stfu plz

no more posts from justin until he can supply a legit green card

:rofl:

1. Saying shit behind people’s backs? What does that have to do with anything. If you didn’t want this to be a major issue and wanted to try and deal with this cordially between 3 grown men, you would have PMed both of them, and then maybe setup some sort of meeting in person. You, typing all this shit up, how is it going to solve anything that you perceive as wrong? Oh, thats right, it isn’t.

2. Networking is how you build relationships in business and in life in general. Sure, this website may be a hobby, but say I needed something done for my work that was IT related? I’d probably talk to Whitey first because I’m sure he knows his shit. I surely hope he would do the same thing with me if there were some sort of issue with his furnace/air conditioning/other home comfort system in his home because that is my specialty. Just because this board is car related doesn’t mean that there can’t be other business relationships outside of it.

In a nutshell, if you really had a problem and wanted to speak with someone directly, you would do it in person. I know the next time I’m at a meet or something, I plan to buy JiMMaY a beer and be cool with him, especially considering the both of us acting that little kids on here about 6 months ago. But it’s squashed, we both admitted we were wrong, and its over. It’s not the same thing, but I still think its stupid to bitch about this on the site.

Oh, and lastly, it’s Whitey’s site. If he wanted to play favorites (I’m not saying he does), what is there to stop him? He pays the fuckin’ bills, he puts the time in, he can do as he wishes. Nobody is being forced to post here. This isn’t a concentration camp, its a God damned message board.

instead of feeding his rage why dont everyone just say “fuck you”

Nicely said Bravada