Attn: AnDrEw

I saw a car like your blue S13 on a trailer going west on the 401 in Guelph/Cambridge.

Was that yours? Are you still around?

Andrew’s S13 was totaled and written off. From what I can recall, it was parted and scrapped. He had a TII FC last I checked, but we haven’t really kept in touch since we both graduated and I got out of the racing scene.

Yeah that’s what I thought… unless he got a new one? But I also remembered that he was building up an FC.

1.5 years ago i bought my manual swap for my coupe from him. he said he has some great plans for the rx7.

Ah I see… It looked like his old car. guess not.

theo ur getting old O___O

^^^ dont pick on theo…yur gettin their too season hahaha soon u’ll be the only old man wearing super colorful shoes lmao

Ooh, burn! haha.

FC will be out testing on tracks this year… no more 240’s for him… he’s learned the folly of his ways.

double

yeah. last i saw him he was working on a white fc down at orf. his 240 was sitting on the grass outside. this was about a year ago. car was gone last time i was there though.

peace

funny, usually it’s the other way around :stuck_out_tongue:

Apparently you live on some other plane of existence… one that doesn’t have common sense…

well i sold my FC and was going to get another 240…but now i’ve decided to probably try to get a G35 coupe 6-speed instead. i need a break from old cars for a while.

Well, best of luck to him in the new car, tell him to come back and post some updates of his new car on here, I haven’t seen him in awhile, would like to know what he’s up to.

Make sure you tell people that you aren’t andrew, cause you’re making him look bad.

Well I’ve finally figured out what you do for a living, bas… Sit at your moms house and watch SON for threads to shit on. Sounds like fun …for a 13 year old.

no Theo, he gets touchy when you talk about his friends without his consent.

we’ll ask for your permission next time bas, sound good?

Hey boys. Hopefully I can see some of you old timers at the track later in the summer. Theo my car was written off on the way back from Mosport about 2 years ago. How are the Niagara boys? I see Jess is in BC now. Is Chris still building bastard child?

Take it easy,
Andrew.

Hey Andrew, good to hear from ya! Sorry to hear about the car, I hope everything worked out with that… you’re ok by the sound of things?

Jesse is actually in Banff and is having a good time and yeah Chris is putting the final touches on bastardchild, everything is out and he is almost done painting it.
S1DC is growing and making some good progress.

What type of racing are you doing and at what tracks? And yeah, hopefully we will bump into each other sometime.