Attn Cheeks and BurnyD

i work on my own, reason truck is at jeffs. i bought a walboro 255 pump for the truck and in less then 2 weeks it failed on me thru the fort pitt tunnels. jeff and others came to the rescue to tow it back. i had to get my stock pump back up from JJs to jeffs. I was going ot install it on tuesday but had to go to hositpal cause of my tonsil infection. now since jeff is busy and i dont blame him it will sit there for a few more days and hopefully sunday ill have it running again. Jeff isnt going to work on the truck or he would of by now but i am. it will take about 30minutes without getting that beast over into the bay

and as for open my mouth i do majority of my work. some things are done by others. Built trans = hodges, custom Y Jeff and I did it with welding done by jeff, when needed assitance Brian lent a hand when i needed assistance for a given second or so, also body work/paint work is done by a buddy of mine. tuning done by myself, al lother work done by myself

now that you drew attention to me, how about what can you actually do to your own ride?