Attn Cheeks and BurnyD

point of thread was, i beat KING OF THE STREET in a roll race

and i :love: burnyD

i didnt know you beat Brian…since his car is the posterboard for that event

:slap: Cheeks claimed ot be king of the street :kekegay: or King of rt. 8 or w/e

queen of RTE 8

:kekegay:

fag, did you race him in the jeep…

yes this time a 6.0l powered truck actually beat him. But it was in is 110 hp jeep

why dont u take that advice?:smiley:

ask your boy why he wont step up to the plate for track days? untill then shut your hole

combover yes i did, did u think my work truck some how magically pulled on him in his 240???

king of all streets… meening streets… you must be the kind of all tracks

Quik,
You talk so much shit, daddys wallet this, “custom tuning” chip that, yet…when I went out 1st Try last week, behold your truck is sitting outside…for a fuel filter/pump?

How can you open your mouth about building cars when you don’t even work on your own? Can you give us the whole story? I hate making you look like an ass only going on assumption and eye-witness.

oh snap

Porky, the way you were bragging about winning the race i figured he was in his jet propeltion hovercraft

i work on my own, reason truck is at jeffs. i bought a walboro 255 pump for the truck and in less then 2 weeks it failed on me thru the fort pitt tunnels. jeff and others came to the rescue to tow it back. i had to get my stock pump back up from JJs to jeffs. I was going ot install it on tuesday but had to go to hositpal cause of my tonsil infection. now since jeff is busy and i dont blame him it will sit there for a few more days and hopefully sunday ill have it running again. Jeff isnt going to work on the truck or he would of by now but i am. it will take about 30minutes without getting that beast over into the bay

and as for open my mouth i do majority of my work. some things are done by others. Built trans = hodges, custom Y Jeff and I did it with welding done by jeff, when needed assitance Brian lent a hand when i needed assistance for a given second or so, also body work/paint work is done by a buddy of mine. tuning done by myself, al lother work done by myself

now that you drew attention to me, how about what can you actually do to your own ride?

how can he even claim king of streets when i swore i seen a pewter SS z28 with that title on it

wow, u must have missed the post when somebody logged on to his name and made that thread, this is all just in a joking manor

white ethopian, shhh it was, but i had my flux capacitaor on :smiley:

no didnt miss it, just asking another question

u ask to many haha :kekegay: