Attn Cheeks and BurnyD

i’m gonna save up and buy a set of charcoal ZR1 knockoffs on ebay, and 4 DRs(stick the stockers up in the rafters), i need a horn to pass inspection, and a tune to be running optimum (stupid stuff).

whats the date on thunder??

How many feet is thunder in the burgh again?

Sucks being a “bigger” person don’t it? I mean u people have to mod ur cars just to get to factory times n specs,but us “fit” or “skinny” if u will people mod to go faster than stock n it is waaaaaaaaaaaay easier. I feel u dan,once again i am soo sorry u have to go through that,but hey…ur nto the only one on this board:)

last year it was early june, and that will look sick and good plan on the OGs. to bad youre truck isnt newer or i could help you out on the software

1/16th of mile not to many manaul boosted cars do well there

I don’t think there is ANY software at all for them,just chips isn’t there? Thats what i remeber from kanuts ride

i didnt get any late night message but im sure he went on home, put on his pink pajamas with the built in feet and began writing…dear diary its me again. tonight was just the greatest night evar!!! like we ate wings and talked…i love my friends!!! (but in all reality i want to kill my self so before we left qsl i asked the cute guy sitting behind me for his steak knife to slit my wrist)

hey any time you want to race the on going problem car that you post one thread up once a month about trouble shooting codes…

The money I have in Mods + my car is equal to the money you have in repairs to still have a slower car.

hahahahahaha tell dan to put his tampon back in it fell out when we asked the waitress if she knew who burnyd was

:weak: :nuts:

the truth… i would probably have better luck with the jetta then the 240 down there.

Ill have the mr2 there if its only 1/16th of a mile Im going to have a pretty good chance.

against what? a metro

Shaddup bitch! and take that out of your sig… Never said that

make me you fat hooker…and yes you did say that last night while you were stuffing your face with wings and in that pm you sent me this morning about how much you loved sitting next to justin. i saw you eyein him up last night like he was a turkey leg

I cant win

neva!!! good that you confronted your problem though and you admited it hahahhaha so how were the wings btw?

sorry dan, i cant control her when she tears you another asshole. just give up and buy a real car and she wouldnt be so hard on you

thats right whore!!!

oh shut up already