attn Cheeky,flatblackterror,bgblockelcamnio et al.

things that cheeks has borrowed in the past…

1.) my copy of fast and th furious tokyo drift. It has been out longer than 4 days. What do you think it is a title for a black 240? Will I have to call kolar for my movie back?
2.) The 200lbs he has gained since last year…Yes eating two dinners on tuesdays will do it for yah.
3.) quiks dignity.
4.) give jeff back his hearing aid.

Flatblackterror.

I swear to god if theres any stickers on my car other than inspection stickers you are dead. Calling me to tell me you are putting rainbow stickers on my mr2 last night :kekegay:. Your car is making my car look worse sitting next to it. My broke ass mr2 with a huge dent from cheeky hip checking the side of it is still more attractive than your flat black 16 second car. Yes thats right chinless.

Bgblockelcamino

:your cool:

While you are returning items that you have “Borrowed” try these
1-The purple jeep, please return it to the fag you bought it from… (Origanal title holder- Trumpnet-
2-Schimeders Bicycle, Kid needs his wheels back
3-kolars Title to the 240, it is Kolars old 240

this thread sucks

^^ only because you pink car was mentioned ^^

:weak:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 hour 25 minites till burnyd time:mrT:

^^ i was going to go to QSL…but i didnt have a ride

:bsflag: u & burnyd puusied out!

:hsdance: :weak: :down: :blah: :embarass: :redface: :frowning: :kekegay: :kekegay:

this thread sucks where are the tacos?

you just got back home from eating dozens of wings and now you want tacos… you have a appetite worse than cheeks.

ask cheeks he said i didnt have the balls and he said if i go he’ll pay so i was like OK but a bolt on his motor broke and he had to change his oil…

:finger:
what i only ate a bucket of wings:booty:

see if u have balls at 18!

what he ment was he changed cheekys oil… :idb:

:rofl:

:1320:

Im going to need my copy of fnf3 back now.