Attn: Cutty

See any of the Pitt game today? I’m at a loss for words. Embarrassing to say the least.

Wanted to see what you thought if you saw any of it?

did you get pulled over in beaver today and if you did what did you get pulled for?

Thatn is what you have to look forward to all year. they never live up to the hype. couldn’t even live up the the 6-6 season last year. they wil go on to lose to WVU, ND, USF, Uconn, and Rutgers. Wandstedt must go.

I think they will beat one, maybe two of those teams that you mentioned just to give people some sort of hope to hold onto for next year. Which sucks.

I just don’t know what is going to happen with this travesty.

It does suck…I am going to hold on to some hope though. I think they have the tools to have a 8 win year…too early to write them off.

i had to miss the game for my sisters wedding…i was horrified checkin my ESPN MVP on my phone whenever i could… BG is picked to win the MAC but that was sad… PITT always struggles with the MAC. toledo, ohio and now BG. i think thou in 2008 you cant look at no names and wonder what happend. look at VT!!! michigan lost another game this year they should won. BG is eons better than coastal carolina etc…

threads that are addressing bob should be titled as “Attn: Cunty”.

You have now been warned. Don’t let it happen again.

:love: