Attn: Ghetto peeps.

Okay I have a really weird favor to ask you guys.
I’m trying to find a used/fake Louis Vuitton or Gucci sweat suit. I know the stuff is out there and have even looked on ebay, but really cant find anything but XXXL Top with no pants. So now I’m asking you guys if you have a clue where I could get my hands on the whole get up. I need it asap.

outlet mall?

doubt it though.

thats gonna be a tough one

Tell howie to go look in China town :stuck_out_tongue:

I was about to say that, but I have a company bball game tonight

NYC pimpin

My girlfriend lives in NYC. And I asked her about looking in Chi Town for me. But seems like they don’t carry fake Gucci and LV Sweat suites, but everything else they carry:gotme:
Her bro said I could possibly find it in the hood down there, but I’m not about to send her there looking. And her bro is to busy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-GUCCI-Mens-Sweat-suit-Casual-Silver-Size2X_W0QQitemZ230077496492QQihZ013QQcategoryZ137084QQcmdZViewItem

any city store that states “authentic gear” all over the front?

super flea

Super Flea FTW

i bet dstar could get a line on them.

i can ask around for you, but a sweatsuit i dont think ive ever seen/heard of lol

what hilarity is going down with this, anyways?

Thats what I was thinking. But I think it may be a waste of time there. I mean look at the fake purses they sell there. They are like 4X the amount you can buy the same one in NYC for. Fucking Buffalo!

That would be great if you could look into it for me.

And the reason being is. I’m trying to score with this fly apple bottom black girl. :snky:

Yeah, I saw that one. But it’s a 2X. It would be HUGE on me. I’m only 5"9" and 180.

And LOL* under his description. “My brother grew out of it”. He must be enormous.

lol @ grew out of it

no love, just hand bags and accessories :frowning:

Damn! Howie?