Attn: Hookedon240

You. Guys. Are. Gay.

Thats the tool bag that was trying to sell a pos 240 with holes the size of Texas in the unibody subframe and was saying its an easy fix and worth fixing.
$600 car fixed, $200 car the way it is, only because thats what a scrapper will pay for it.

I just bought an rb tonight

a roast beef sandwich that is

paull… i dont think they geive that much lol its like 125 tops.

my friend’s brother was paying $200 a few weeks ago. Thats what his ad in the Gazette said but now he hasnt ran the ad in a week or two.

Yeah he had two, one was rusted out really bad, I got the coupe that doesnt have any frame rust but slight rust in other areas.

the really rusty one was the one he was trying to sell somebody here and then somebody else (Cliff?) posted pics of it.

You all suck. Line up one by one and walk off a cliff.

/Thread

I think a SBC or LS1 in one would be alot of fun.

Yeah it would! Its a common swap these days as well.

Id like one of those or an '80’s Corolla with one of those motors.

really?

i would never expect to here that from you

Yeah, I wouldnt mind having one with a nice small block.
No body kit or other ricer shit and no drifting.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/attachments/car-chat/42156d1070587557-pics-widebody-turbocharged-ae86-corolla-gts-gts.jpg

8 cylinders are extremely rare in AE86s, i actually dont know if one has been done. im sure it has though. even 6 cyls are rare, a 2JZ takes a lottttt of fabrication in there

theres a LS1 AE85 on ls1 tech somewhere.

You like that one because it has Mustang wheels! :lol

Those just look like the Z racing or whatever cheap wheels Sears sells.
I wasnt even paying attention to the wheels. I just posted that pic because it wasnt a riced out Corolla.

buying a corrolla and NOT drifting? That is like getting a super model to make you breakfast.