attn ls1 guys

im getting a break up at higher rpms it seems like it only does it from 2nd gear up this only started after header install?

have you had a tune? i can put it on my scanner and see whta is going on if yo uwould like

o2’s

just changed the o2s. maybe a tune but the car never did it with the last set of headers?

brian i m gonna stop up on a sat i have a few things that need looked at and i need a had putting my rear control arms and brackets on

did u crack a plug or the coolet temp senser?

not that i know of

Check your plugs and wires

x2 bet you have a cracked plug. start it up in the dark and get a spray bottle and mist some water onto the motor. i bet you see some arching.

Check the wires around the starter and o2s you may have one that a little bare causing it to ground out.

i’d lean toward a cracked plug or a loose wire if u allready changed the o2’s

changed plugs 1 cracked one and one with a bent top ruuns great just have to find out y its making a bangin sound in the rear of the car

trans mount ,exhaust?

titen up all the bolts. it might be a loose lca or pan hard bar or tq arm. mine was banging when i got mine just a lose tq arm.

if not those then maybe time to start saving for a 12bold :finger2:

maybe tranny mount. you think its the rear but its just behind the motor.

best of luck.

a little is the exhaust but i think the stock lca bushings are shot i got a really good deal on prothan bushing kit for the whole car. so thats the next project