ATTN: Mcfluffy

im so sick of your DUMBASS posts on facebook. u are constantly posting the stupidest shit every few mins. stop being a debbie downer and go do something contructive with your life u FACK! and i dont care if im being a dick here but no one CARES about your rashes or if your bored and want someone to text u every two seconds. really man? if your that depressed do what i do, jerk off, pop a melatonin and go to bed. or gain some weight and become really fat. something man, just stop posting everything that comes into that fat head of yours.

/rant

couldn’t have just said this on facebook?

Jesus.

I agree with Emanuel, you sound like you need to wack off.

making a thread about it is just as dumb as the facebook posts…

let the kid be lol , he is doin what he needs to in school and whatnot . he misses the 5-1-8 yo

His posts on FB > making a thread on Shift complaining about his posts on FB, thus making you look worse than him.

Epic backfire :rofl

this N whines more than Paulies ROOTS TYPE SON!

then unfriend him if he bugs ya that much man lol

On a side note

You cant unfriend with iPhone AP

Wierd

havnt figured this out on the iphone yet.

dumbasss lol

another side note, i met ur brother sat night john. hes a cool dude.

where ???

Didnt know you use an iPhone.

See above :rofl

that bar he works at

thats all i use to spacebook. need new home comp.

ahhhh peddlers ? ya sholud talk to him man , he is a meathead wannabee

Learn to block posts from specific people on fb:facepalm

we were talking. thats how i knew he was ur bro BRAH! he kicked some fags out that wanted to fight paulie and some other kids we were with. i was like awwwwwwweeeeeeee why did u kick them out before i came over haha.

lolol , when were u guys up there , i woulda came up and kicked my bro,s ass lol