ATTN: Motorcycle Riders of Shift.

So I noticed there are quite a few people on here who ride and we never seem to get any good rides or get togethers scheduled so I’m gunna throw this out there…

I occasionally ride my soon to be in-laws extra Harley when they go on rides with the Brunswick Harley Chapter they are a part of, and once a week they pick a night to meet up at the dealer and have a dinner ride, usually a BBQ place and take all back roads to wherever they go.

Soooo with that being said who would be interested in meeting up somewhere one of these nights and going for a dinner ride somewhere, we would have to call the place ahead of time to make a reservation so we would definite answers not the typical shift yes I will go but last minute bail out!

Not sure what nights are best for people but obviously we cant please everyones schedule its just not possible!

Post up nights you are free!

commitment is an issue for shift member’s lol

Yea Vlad or any Mod can delete this thread as I see it is going nowhere anyway. Not sure why I even bothered knowing how shift meets go. The only meet that people really turned out to was BWW and that wasn’t really a meet and it was in the middle of winter when nobody had there car/bike out.

I organized two very successful meets. It can be done, just need to be committed to it. (50+ members both times)

i didnt even know you had a meet

Yeah when then the hell were they?

Last year, I did a “Loop” cruise, and I organized the Fast and Furious gathering. Had 60% of the theater. lulz

I’d go and I have a group who would come… Im usually free every night and always on weekends unless I go to camp.

Archie organized plenty good meets too.

Problem is people who can’t wipe their own ass try to organize something without realizing it actually takes time and effort and you can’t cancel it.

Official shift events have been successful as well.

Don’t blame shift, blame the organizer.

You can say what you want but what percentage of shift events flop because of last minute cancellations.

You’re not supposed to cancel an event you’re putting on, that’s the point :facepalm

And the more people who aren’t qualified to organize cancel because they don’t know what they are doing the more reluctant people will be to show up next and and it builds us a bad rep.

Read the sticky in events section, and don’t start and plan an event unless you’re prepared to be the only one there that morning.

Me and Johawk had a cruise last year, where people didn’t wait long enough or didn’t expect it to happen so only two of us went on a great cruise through Vt that took the entire day. We had a great time.

I cant do Weekdays cause i dont have a Set time to get outta work and i drive dumptruck so if u wanna do a weekend or a Friday night i Surely would try to make it

please do it on a sunday I have no other days off and I highly suggest pjs bbq for the meet

I know PJ’s has a bike cruise in once a week or so but I forget which day(s). Maybe Thursday?

Sunday work for me as well.

I thought wednesday was sports bike night at PJ’s?

like I said I forgot which day.

IDK for sure myself all 2nd hand information.

i honestly just ride alone about 90% of the time. any other time is with Ray or my buddy with a H-D Soft-tail deuce. i dont bother trying to find people to ride, you spend more time looking than riding, so i just go out and enjoy the weather when i can

PJ’s is on Thursday night, not an official Shift meet but would anyone be down for getting together up there for a meal, there is only 2 left for the year.

September 1st and September 8th.

Which is better for everyone?