Attn : PewterSS

Your PM’s are turned off, so…

I called earlier about that LT1 vacuum pump. Do you have any? I need the pump, and whatever needed to run it. They’re electrical, right? If so, I suppose I just need the pump and the plug for it to wire it up. It’s going on my DSM.

I think you said $40, right? Where would I be coming to pick this thing up at?

Thanks, man

Jesse

I think hes banned at the moment

:boink

How far you live off of rt51? or near down town pitts?
I can meet you somewhere:boink

:blue:

Brian, I’d actually take two if you had them. Let me know and I can come get them whenever. I’m trying to get my car running right :slight_smile:

Jim, I live maybe 15-20 minutes from the intersection of 148 and 51 near Elizabeth. The light right next to Molnar’s bar.

im only 25 minites from white oak,call me i should be around tomorrow

Thanks, will do.

Too busy with Darkstar to answer your phone :ugh2:

presure washer running,cant hear nothing!

Hoo-ray for JJ’s.

Thanks again, guys.

And it was good to put a face to you and Shaggy.

I’ll let you know how it goes tonight, if all goes well. A fucking line from my fuel rail to fuel pressure regulator cracked on my way home from school today, so that’s getting fixed first.

/ another broken DSM.

:repost:

:smiley:

:eek4dance :eek4dance :eek4dance :eek4dance

:offtopic:

:ban: :moon:

Having a little problem. Pump works fine, but it keeps blowing the inline fuse.

It goes - battery > 20A inline fuse > 20A switch. Switch is grounded, pump is grounded. Third prong on switch goes to the power wire on pump.

Someone suggested taking the ground off of the switch. Did that, took the car back out, and the fuse blew almost instantly after I switched it on.

I’m no wiring god, but I’m guessing it’s getting too much juice? Should I try and tap into somewhere else? I just didn’t want to drain any of my other stuff.

no relay?

Haha, no relay. I suppose that’s the next thing on my to-buy list.

that is the problem for sure…i wired up my electric fans temporarily like that. it would blow 30 amp fuses. i put a 40 on and melted the switch. i put a relay in with a 20 amp fuse and it’s all good