ATTN: Tony

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Pay-attention_207993.htm

ahhhHAHAHA, speeding, no one thinks big of you

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/hiclmbr68/random/littlepenis.gif

Yea because noone on this forum drives faster than 65mph.

dont even start to compare going 10-15 over the speed limit to going 190+ in a 55

I’m not. I dont condone that either. But people in that video weren’t going 190.

You can still kill someone at 10-15mph over as well.

My final take on the whole driving crazy/speeding at excessive speeds is this:

If you want to do it, fine, just be prepared for the major consequnces of your actions. Police or jail time. Not to mention you could kill yourself, or whoever you are with. People on this forum drive crazy all the time. Natural selection will occur.

I wouldn’t want to look a mother in the face, or have to tell someones child that I killed their mother/father by driving recklessly. That would be worse for me than any ticket.

oh ok, that I agree with.

several people in the video were showing off, which is the only reason anyone would go 190. So I guess it relates.

wow that is crazy, but true, anything can happen, alot of crazy ppl out there

That video is quite disturbing and unexpected. Especially considering I just woke up.

yea this video was disturbing, i agree and really has nothing to do with tony directly but i just wanted maybe to shed a little light on the consequesces of 190 on rt9.

overall just dont want to see anything bad happening to anyone for doing dumb shit

You kiddies only go 190 on rt9 because you’re too pussy to do 190 on an actual track. :nana

That is all.

I fapped to that video, twice.

not gonna lie, deff makes u think, cause that video is far from ungraphic

your heart, its so cold :sad

Finally watched the video. This quote ^^^ = big laffs.

Think about how hot it was when that car plowed into that chick’s boyfriend?

I can’t really hate on you, thats almost as bad as when I laughed in the movie theater when Leonardo DiCaprio died in Titanic

:rofl

omg that video is horrible

did u just wake up or something?

nah i was out running around