Audi Guys: Tell me about the B6 A4

yeh i cant get up that early

I do M-F, and i REALLY dont want to tommorow. (Today).

Would like to get started on my car, have a heap of detailing to do, probably 20 hours worth or so.

Soooo I wanted to post, I went and test drove the car tonight.

Here are my thoughts:

The car is in good shape, there are a couple dings and scrapes on the exterior. The clutch feels really weird, especially in first… you really need to rev it to get it into gear. It could be that im not used to that clutch, but its very different than my Jetta. Nick is this normal?

Car also pulled to the right a bit, it still has to be checked out by the used car department, and it only has a 90 day warranty, they said it could be CPO’d but that would cost 2K. The tires are fuzions, cheap and would need replacing. It didn’t have much pick up, but the tranny was nothing special. Car is great in the looks department, but definitely isn’t worth 14K. Especially with 57000 miles. We will see what he can get the price down to…

FWIW
I don’t know much about the cars, but I’ve driven Nick’s A4 and the clutch def. feels a lot different than any other standard I’ve driven. Like you said, I had to rev it a bit higher than normal to get going. (again, I too was not used to it so it very well could’ve been that for both of us)

Ryan buy my truck, perfect DD for you and great for the trips to home depot :slight_smile:

Give me a call (at the other Audi store) if you want me to try to get you an outrageous deal.

Jonathan Adams

Thanks Jon, I’m waiting on Keene’s call regarding the condition of the vehicle, it needs to go through service and I dont want to buy a lemon.

I’ll call you after, apreciate it.

-Ryan

save your money

It’s either that or a 03 V8 Jeep! Need 4WD.

Dont buy a jeep. Fucking gas guzzler

buy a civic, get a muffler and call it a day

Thats what I’m talking about

fuck yea!

jeep gets 18-20 mpg and i could use something bigger for the house, etc

for the house? ur making it sound like u have a farm. hahaha wtf?

Trying to haul garbage, and other crap is getting annoying in the Jetta. Wood, etc.

I refuse to pay for garbage pick up, so I drop it off at the family dumpster.

just tell ur gf to bring her own dirty tamps to the dumpster, will save u about 3 trips a month. haha

$20 a month for county and recycling, deal with it.

Like $50.00 here. thats $600.00 a year.

burn that shit!

It gets good gas mileage and still has the warranty left