audi s4 advice

i havent driven it in a week so ive been back in the m3, i do notice the m3 is more work to drive around daily then the s4 was, but the s4 really does have such terrible gas mileage lol

so far those numbers seem to stand true to me, i bought it so i could have at least one car that was good in the winter and going from an m3 and an m5 i needed to keep some luxury in the car so i ruled out sti and evo and went and got the s4, i also looked at g35’s the newer ones but they didnt really do it for me.

it looks like im going to keep the car for a bit longer and throw some wheels,spacers, and prlly springs until i really can make a judgement about the car and if i am looking to keep it for a while or not. i do have a initial problem with it, the fact that i dont know how to work on it and how it seems to take much more work to get to things then on a bmw, i would have done the slave and master myself on the bmw but since its the audi i couldnt really find my way around so albany speed will have to do some of this work