auotmotive schools?

what are the best places to go automotive schools in pgh?

I think the ovious answer would be Wyotech?

wyotech if you have the time and can go full time

i went to ccac automotive just for the hell of it pretty good classes some good instructors…

but real life experieneces owns any school

Wyotech in Uniontown is the closest.

CCAC owns all if you want domestic, like said real life experience > all

get a dealership sponsor and go there in the fall, 8 weeks in class then 8 in the shop = a semester

i went to vale tech (which is now wyotech in blairsville) if i were to do it again… this is what i would do.

I did CCAC’s CAP program … it was good stuff, but all i really learned was chrysler specific stuff. I really wished i would have gone to a wyotech or something.

and dealership work sucks walrus penis. stay away IMO.

Wyotech was starting to go to hell whenever I left there. They were really overcrowding classrooms which left students short on tools and had sometimes 4 people working out of one toolbox. The classes there are well thought out and instructors know their shit. The automotive course is really basic so if you know a good bit goin in you will float through that without much problem.

The specialty classes were well worth it.

The price tag for the school is the only consideration. If you got the loot to burn than go. Having the Wyotech name on your resume will get you more of an opportunity to get a job in a more upscale dealership. Even though they will send you out to get manufacturer specific training anyway.

and yes Gearhead, Dealership work sucks monkey testicles. The only thing I like about working here at Mercedes is I get to drive some really nice cars but if I had the opportunity to work at a performance shop Id blow this popsicle stand in a heartbeat