auto mechanic schools in the burgh area?

gonna be moving back to the burgh thinking about going to school for it anyone know of anywhere that is good to go to and where it is?

ccac and wyotech and i think there is rosedale…i am sure there are other that are going to chime in

i go to rosedale but i wodent really recomend it

Originally posted by slowcamaro
ccac and wyotech and i think there is rosedale…i am sure there are other that are going to chime in

CCAC in Neville Island
Wyotech is in Blairsville

I heard that CCAC only offer 3 programs for GM, Chrysler, and Ford but I dont know for sure.

I also heard good and bad things about Wyotech so best thing you can do is research.

i went to wyotech, well it was vale tech when i was there. It wasn’t to bad, school was kinda old stuff, it had a few really good instructors which are still teaching there. If i were to pick again i would go to CCAC, if you get a sponsor by a dealer its a good program. just my .02

i go to ccac at nights !

good school! after the 4 day we where ripping motors apart and completely rebuilding them!

the neville ccac only had GM, Ford, and Chrysler. There really isn’t any “sponcership” they give you. They basicly set you up in a dealer ship and you go from there. Thats what i did and i kinda wish i would have went to Wyotech. I still learned a lot from ccac through.

the kids at cochran are sponsored to go there and work night at the dealership…

i know my brother works there…but he went to wyotec and graduated from the body man and mechincal from there

and he also go to CCAC neville island for the inspection classes