Aussie Floyd

Anyone ever hear of them? I went and saw them last night at the Benedum. Amazing show, I definitely recommend it if you are a Pink Floyd fan.

wish i would have known i would have gone.

I wanted to go, my father went and said it waxs fantastic, and he saw the Dark Side Of The Moon tour when he was younger. Oh, well.

damn i wish i knew about it… we went to the rodger waters show at post gazette

Awesome… but it doesn’t look like they will be in CA anytime soon. :frowning:

-TJ

I heard they rocked, too. I wanted to go but forgot about it. Benedum seems like such a strange venue for that type of gig. Hard to pass a bong around in that place, lol.
Gonna have to break out some Dark Side of The Moon and sync it to Wizard of Oz soon, for old time’s stoner days sake.

:shaggy: truth:grouphug:

Stoner…

I overheard someone in my class last night talking about it. He said it was awesome.

I went to Roger Waters not too long ago and that was superb. Better than the origional recordings even though he is an old man now.

WERD.

thanks for the invite, Whitey…

i got the tickets months ago… geez

They are coming back to the Burgh on October 7th. The rumor is they are playing the whole Wall CD.

can’t wait! been reading up on them. pretty amazing

they are badass

in if im up there

I’m in.

I’m so in. Their site doesn’t have tour dates that far ahead. Where is the info listed anywhere?

I purchased tickets here: https://www.pgharts.org/events/eventDetails.aspx?id=15985