Auto Insurance

Need help finding a insurance company that can offer 250 or less. I checked with Belair Direct and was quoted online for 250 a week ago then i went back today and now its 277???

Ive also checked online, with RBC, TD, Certas, Wawanessa, Belair Direct, StateFarm, man…i need help. All i want is to just get it on the road, base base base coverage.

Anyone got any suggetions?

well bel air is ur best bet…i dont know how u were quoted less…ur quote is good for 45 days from bel air…or 30 days i forget…

kingway insurance
cheapest i’ve ever found

-Ped

If your in missisauga, thats a blessing as it is. Try the Personal, they gave me a pretty good rate on my imaginary s13.

I just got insurance on my second vehicle, My advise is to call them… Online quotes didn’t work for me they quoted me super high heck my own insurance company quoted me 300 a month online for one vehicle!. I decided to call them instead and got quoted for 200 for 2 vehicles my 240 and my daily driven beater.

This is with The Personal as others have recommended. I suggest you call them up instead of getting online quotes. Good luck

also check with PC Insurance… it’s also online

do the companies you guys are reffering to demand vehicle inspections?

pc financial/insurance is freaking ballin… they are the best lol

thanks for the suggestions, ive just spent 40 mins talking with a guy from Belair Direct, figure try it by phone instead, and same quote, but him and his fucking promotions and trying to increase the liability, fakkk that…My ears all f***in red now from holding my cell to my ear for so long…im gonna tape it to my ear

My insurance is 210/month (the Co-operators)

johns auto insurance…(will filnd out 2molo)
i had no recornds on my previous driving records.in canada .(immigrants to canada 2006)… i`m 21 yrs old and paying 2400 for year…
i live in yonge and finch

i’m paying 822 a year. The Personal.

is it possible to get car insurance for just a month or two, sorry about hijacking, just wanted to ask

Just go to www.insurancehotline.com

It will get the lowest quote from 30 diff companys and then tell you who they are.

well it sounds good to me, i just hope all these sites, arent gonna email me there “specials” or call me and ask if i need life insurance… (-_-)

Belair Direct-----

92’ 240sx
Im 19
G2
1 minor speeding ticket
Cars under my name, my insurence etc…
Only liability
196.40/month

Honestly that’s pretty damn fair, I think anyways.

wow thats just ridiculous, ive got the same as u ^^^^ but i guess it depends where ur located??! but yea i found my insurance so THANK YOU everyone for ur help, in total i called 8 insurance companies 3 hours total on phone, got atleast 18 online quotes from different companies, and the lowest i can get…TD insurance, 304 per month, im getting ass raped, im just gonna get my G and sell my car in Sept.