Insurance *searched* FTL!

I searched, so if thres a thread end this quick to show me.

Anyways so I headed to State Farm to see about a quote for my 240. And oh man…I was ready to choke-a-bi*ch.

Came to $520/month. I can pay that…but I wont get jack sh*t anywhere with my car.

I am 17, no accidents, completed YD road training/courses.

Which Insurance company are you with/paying. or who would you suggest I check out?

Try BelAir direct, but keep in mind, you’re 17, the cleanest record in the world, and driving school still aren’t going to get you very good rates on a sports car, it’s the nature of the beast.

yeahh i know. but i think 520 was way too much.

ill check ou tbelair, any others?

I dont want to be a jackass, but there really are alot of threads on this specific issue, search harder dude haha :stuck_out_tongue:

I think there is one in the FAQ section too stickied or somewhere on the first page, good luck man!

belair direct is the best. Dont get collision or upset and it will run you around $233/month

I fond Pilot insurance is giving out Great rates

i checked belair…came to $380/month

ill check out pilot and see what there quote is

that impossible…what are all your specs? like what kind of car do you drive, year and everything. where are you located. I pay $240 ironically a month, and I live in the city of toronto, I am also 17 years old. I deal with belairdirect by the way.

Try a quote here.

http://www.insurancehotline.com/

pafco

try “the personal” man… its corporate but if u say you were referred you may get a quote… keep your fingers crossed.

when i was 17, g2, s13. driving school
they started me at 288/month
when i got the G
went down to 230 a month
now im 20 and civic hb was $200/month

anyways good luck

yea man Belair direct is your best bet u can call them up for a quote, PC financial i heard is also cheap but i think u gotta like send in an application through the mail…
When i first looked for a quote i remember two (just as a comparison) TD bank said 9600, and belair 3500… and i was 19,G,totally clean record

Personal is great for service members too. Discount rates.

Im 17 Live in stoney creek hamilton. and my car is a 1989 Nissan 240sx

SO far you guys are helping alot when i get the time Im gunna get a quote from everyplace you gave…and ill post how much it gave me as a quote.

thanks for the feedback, any more suggestions?

rbc.

primary or pleasure?
big diff.

RBC-
$6,094.00/ year
$507.83/ month

Belair-
$4,649.00/ year
$387.42 / month

Insurance Hotline-
$9,202.00/ year
$767.00/ month

…f*ck…

your gonna get collision on your 18-19 year old car? go to belair. Then when you are done and it gives you a quote you will see collision and upset. They are set to 0 which mean 0 deductible. Go to it and click on the drop down menu and pick don’t include for both. Then click the update quote or w.e button it should be around 2700 a year after that.

^^^ What does that mean though once you change it to not included? I’am doing the same thing and I would like to know what that changes.

Let me know,Thanks!

but a high deductible on your car

less money per month for insurance.

so have no deductable?

ill try it out ina bit