Insurance *searched* FTL!

no if you change the deductible then you do not have collision. Therefor if you are at fault in a accident insurance wont fix your car. If the other person is at fault they will have to fix your car. Because the value of a 18 year old car is almost nothing, when you see your quote overview for collision as well as upset change the value to not include. You wont have any deductible because if you are at fault they wont fix your car. It makes your insurance way lower and for a car that old is pretty much the only way that makes sense.

well since your lowest quote was 4600 annually…
id suggest droping in a SR with some bolt-ons, get a slip made.
and say fuck it, with ur SR if u run into any problems, take off.

joking. but still not a bad idea. insurance monopoly bullshit.
another idea is get a p.o box in a boonie town in northern ontario… huntsville/gravenhurst/port perry etcc… you should notice a huge difference if they think you live in a deadbeat town…

good luck

move to Quebec problem solved

HEY HEY HEY Easy on the deadbeat town stuff! :slight_smile: And Muskoka is NOT Northern Ontario, it’s part of Central Ontario, thank you.

I’m from a true Northern Ontario town, Timmins, now that’s Northern!!!

yea im in about the same situation as u with a 89 i traveling 2 km a day and living in the boonies under a student account with belair i was quoted around 180

AHHH MURDER YOUUUU

i reallllyyy need to check out mor places…im gunna check out the bank tomorrow.

sofar belair was de best

lmao I was gonna say the same thing, I giggle every time a S-Ontarioite says that Muskoka is Northern Ontario. Hell, I’m pretty much on the bottom edge of N-Ontario…

thats gotta be under your mamas name or something if its that cheap for your age

^false address is upto a $500 fine (IIRC) and you can be arrested and held until you can be brought in front of a judge, at which point if your reason isn’t good enough BAMM, fraud charges…

All of our Private Investigators use a P.O. Box, but their reason is justify-able.