WTB insurance CHEAP

ok so heres the story i checked out bellairdirect for some insurance on my 92 240 it was 207 dollar last month and this month its 247-346 wtf i here ppl say buy it in montreal is there a web site that i can goto to buy insurance from them or even another cheap insurer in ontario?

holy fuck, not another insurance question… if you can’t afford insurance, drive something else or take the TTC.

state farm

haha i can afford it i just dont wanna pay it if i dont have to

Drive without insurance then.
Those aren’t high rates anyway, I paid more when I had my S13.

Same with me Solarian.

I was paying $575 a month when I first got my 240, but it’s now $153. Nice.

eww G here i come lower my insurance lol

It won’t, so be prepared when you don’t see a diference.

belairdirect are asshats anyway… they dont accept letters from your prior insurance companies and they love to jack rates for no reason every month… i was supposed to be $260 a month… but they charged me $510 a month… anyways im not driving anymore… this was a completely useless post… but i hate belairdirect.

try easyway insurance in burlington they will find the lowest rate for you especially if you are under the age of 25. the company is pafco.

omg noooooo

easyway is full of the biggest douches alive

i told the broker there, edward, that if i could, ide run him down with my car, no lie

then i switched and got the fuck out of there asap

plus, easyway is a broker, they will most likely refer to kingsway, who is the agent

so find another broker who deals with kingsway, i did, and im paying much l ess then i did from when i was with easyway

i went from 435/month through easyway to 380/month through another broker (same agent both times), and this is on my 180 with several speeding tickets (not proud of)

now my rates are much lower, but this was at the time