bye bye 240.

so a while back (before i got my 240) i got a quote from my insurance company for a 240sx i wanted. the quote i got was great considering i have some tickets. i got quoted for $2600/year. i asked them NUMEROUS times if this is correct, cuz i couldn’t believe it was less then half of what i paid for my golf. they told me everytime that it was correct. so today when i go to start my new policy, they tell me that they made a mistake, and that my insurance will now cost me $5600/year. i can’t afford that (hence getting rid of my golf).

i only bought this 240 because of how “low” the insurance was gonna be on it, and ofcourse because i love them. so basically now im stuck with a loan i have to pay off, and a car i can’t afford to drive. so i’ll probably end up car-less for the winter, and sell my 240 in the spring.

basically i got screwed over by my insurance company cuz of their mistake. i intend on having quite the discussion with them about the problem they have caused me. it just really sucks.

try bel air direct on my nissan i was paying 220 mnth liability though on a 91 and was 21 yrs old when i first got the car i was paying 5700 with a different company u can try a quote online belairdirect.com

I’m with BelAir as well, I’m paying $115/month, 22, G license.

Same here, I pay 257/month, 19, G License.

I’m 20. I pay $189/ month with belaire direct, i had one 15kmh over no-points ticket. G2 license.

Out of province registration? Any family? I know more than a few people running around with SK and AB plates because they are not rapists.

^hahaha, public insurance FTW. quebec too IIRC

why the hell are the politicians all up inside big insurance companies ass’s anyway.

wtf…i just did a quote for my suv and its 256/month… only only bad thing is i have a G2. Ive gota get on that if it makes that much of a diffrence

I am with Pilot
230 a month for 2000 Subaru Legacy and S13 both full insurance 24 years of age

that’s who i was with

Bel air FTW, i pay $194 a month im 18, G2, definitely call them up.

WTF they quoted me at 254 and 346 with minor mods under 1500 FTW im gonna get ripped off

i have tickets though cuz i was an idiot when i get my license… but im sure it’d help if i got my G.

Hehe, anything over $100 a month makes me laugh!

fukk, i was registered out of st. catharines until my wife decided to tell our insurance company we are moving to hamilton… 60% increase in automotive premiums… thanks

Fuckin’ women.

22years old on an S14 no tickets with State Farm $195 a month