Automotive Pet Peeves

I refer to my buick and a W-body, anyways.

Those people who merge on the highway at 45, i want to hit them so bad. (was stated before)
Old drivers, Women drivers.
People who dont look when merging and just think its ok to move there.
Kids in cavaliers and such who think they are fast with a loud exhaust.
People who talk shit and say well i have a twin cam…(saturn guy)
Cams and headers for inline engines.
Ricers who think bouncing off the rev limiter in first gear sound cool.
Ricer Thugs.

i haev more but im tired

they wiper thing, and like ghettostyle said, im going to notice it more now…
people who have the name of their car as a winshield banner…i fucking hate that
kids saying they have “headers” on an inline 4
people who talk a big game about theyre friends car

turbo ford taurus SHO’s
turbo ford foci
red wrx wagons with stock rims painted black
and anythign having to do with HRK and a car :stuck_out_tongue: sorry guys, had to

your just jelous :stuck_out_tongue:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i forgot that one!!!

:lol:

“yo dog, i got cold air intake and headers and exhaust”
“but you have a sunfire”
“yea and?”
“how can you have headERS?”

:lol:

I hate:

-People that either don’t turn their turn signal on soon enough or at all.
-People that think 180 fwhp is fast
-People that flash you when your in a car with low beam HID’s
-People that just stay in the left lane going the speed limit when in traffic not moving over even when they know your behind and want to pass
-People that list synthetic oil as a “mod”
-People that don’t have any respect for someone else’s shit

For the last time its BIMMER not BEAMER I don’t want to hear any of that “well technically you can call it both” bullshit.

I think the word hate is over used but…

I hate in when people call them rims!
THEY ARE WHEELS NOT RIMS!!!

I have expained this before, rims are only one part of a wheel.
Do people say, “I am going to bake a sugar”?
No, they say, “I am going to bake a cake”.

ONCE AGAIN, THEY ARE WHEELS NOT RIMS.

:word: lol

also… blackflag is awesome. even w/rollins

in reference to the wiper thing, while the super high speed wipers in little rain does piss me off, what really drives me up the wall is when youre in the car with someone and it has stopped raining, and they are oblivious to the fact that the wipers are still on, going prrbrbbrbbrbbbbrbb across the dry windshield.

sometimes i want to tell them, but i dont because i want to see if they ever realize that they should turn them off. either way it drives me insane.

I hate the bad name some people on sport bikes give riders as a whole because they think its sweet to ride wheelies down the thruway, or zip in and out of traffic at 110mph, yet if you ever see their bike they have 2" wide chicken strips on their tires still.

Also people who cant figure out what the fuck a yield sign means

People driving in the left lane

Actually I just generally don’t like dealing with people on the road at all, 95% of people driving do something that pisses me off!

WORD :word: WORD

I hate the fact that some people from a stop light proceed to drive a 1/4 mile with the blinker on only to turn it off and keep going straight.
People in SUV’s with the HID lights as im lower to the ground then you and your lights would be right in my mirrors.
That leads me into tints if i didnt have those you would temporarily blind me so im thankful for those
People putting mirror tints on an old ass cars isnt cool along with one of the huge aluminum wings and alot fo fake the funk go fast stickers.
The fact people still eat in my car and then leave shit in my car as ive told every one a million times to not do it.
When i ask a woman what is wrong with her car an i get the A typical answer "I dont know I only put gas and step on the 2 pedals "
People who seem to think my dead end street with kids all over the place is the lancaster speedway and shoot down my road at like 50-60 mph only to stop again at union an have to wait 2 mins to get off the street.
When people flash me when im driving towards them, I dont have HID but i have those silverstars which seem to get confused alot.
Generally i think we all need some kind of road rage control class we all seem to have alot of general hatreds.

I think that peoples lack of ability to merge is one of my biggest, and most people are completely blind to yeild signs, or just dont know what they mean

I also hate being cut off by people pulling out of plazas and the such…I hate it even more when they proceed to go 10 MPH under the speed limit.

I cannot stand driving on the 90E anywhere between here and Rochester, Im fine with the fact that you don’t want to do 75 in a 65, but get the hell out of the left lane, there is a line of traffic building behind you.

<-----MiniSRT4

i always say something…usually its like “wow man, its really raining real hard isnt it”

them: " oh, well it was"…as they turn the wipers off

People who say “tints”. It’s tint, motherfuckers. The car has TINT on the windows, they’re TINTED.

what if the shade of the tint is different, then wouldn’t it have tints :gotme:

A gradient of tint.

Here’s another one thats just in:

Deaf kids at RIT that can’t hear how shity their exhaust sounds.

omg hahahahaha

so then in theory i would have a 20% tinted window graidently shading(ed) into 35%. I see youre point in sayin - Ive got "tinted "windows- but ive got 2 shades. Therefore I have tints as in there are more then one shade of tinted film applied to my windows.