aww kittah

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2009/09/24/image5335180x.jpg

"PHILADELPHIA (CBS/AP) The Pennsylvania SPCA says a teenager has been charged in connection with a duct-taped cat, nicknamed “Sticky.”

Photos: Sticky’s Amazing Rescue

The tabby cat was found last Tuesday in the backyard of a home in North Philadelphia.

The SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) says the cat had been wrapped in tape up to its head and had to be anesthetized and undergo a lengthy process to remove all the tape.

The cat, affectionately named “Sticky” by animal welfare workers, is doing fine.

Police were expected to release further details about the arrest on Monday.

The suspect could face up to 90 days in jail if found guilty and fined up to $750. "

LOl i am anti cat but come on now thats just cruel

lol… wtffffffffffffffff

i think the kid should be duct taped from head to toe and left to get it off himself, the same way he left the cat. see how he likes it.

Agreed

an eye for an eye… seems fitting here.

I fucking hate cats, and this still bothers me.

Why would anyone do this?

Thats messed up.

Take after the flag burning kid, give him 3 options, one including fighting a mountain lion

Because people are sick fucks…

option 1: Wrap your OWN FUCKING ASS in duct tape, from head to toe.

option 2: Fight a mountain lion.

option 3: One night with dawn.

Which will it be little man? :ohnoes:

I guess so. I mean I really hate cats. I really do, but this crosses the line.

i put a 1" piece of scotch tape on the back of my cat once b/c i saw some crazy Japanese do it on youtube… but that’s just wrong.

I do that all the time; but there’s a difference between a piece of tape stuck to him, and wrapping the thing like a purrito…

I hate cats with a passion, but that’s just wrong.

I hate cats but that kid should be duct taped with only his asshole exposed and have to send a night in a super max prison.

This is just terrible. People can be so sick in the head. Poor kitty, she looks like a really sweet cat too.

maybe the cat wanted a raincoat? :gotme:

lol purrito! That’s sick, lol. Poor thing

Not a cat fan myself, but that was just wrong. But I like your idea of punishment to the kid.

What’s with the duct tape stories? Did Red Green release a DVD or something?